Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wave 3 Chilled Headcrab

This Type of crab is resistant to bullet damage but not melee , also has 40 max health and is 10% faster than a normal crab and all bullets do 30% less damage to this type of crab his Damage is 4 but it's usefull to slow your targets and give debuffs the crab is very usefull for support when you hit some one you give them a %0.5 slower fire rate %0.5 slow reload speed and %0.3 less Walk speed. Your thinking why does this crab take less damage than a chilled immolator ? They are both Ice zombies but the headcrab has thicker skin or i should say "armour" and the immolator is just a skinny 6th grader

For some reason some of my weapons do more damage now when the cards broke again like my promethium does almost 200 dmg some weeks ago it was like 164

that's because the resistance was fixed, so a lot of weapons do more damage now on lower waves i think