Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Edibles And Weed

Boomarang

Hey guys. It's Boom or also known as Boomerang. I just know some info about edibles and weed. This kid is selling it to me on snapchat for $30. I don't know how much is gonna be in it but how much should I take? Any advice?

Thanks

~Boom (a.k.a Boomerang)

You have to know how much is in the edible to see if the price is fair or not.

I've seen most dispensaries around here sell jolly ranchers for like $5 and each one has about 50mg in it. I've also seen most brownies and cookies with about 350mg each selling for $15. Just go to a dispensary.

wouldn"t buy it from someone u don"t know, for all u know there is nothing in it. for all u know its a noob who used the wrong butter(non animal butter)

and for the question how much should u take that depends on how experienced you are with weed in 1st place. edibles have a harder effect since when u smoke it u get roughly about 20%-30% off the thc of the weed u put into it, while with an edible the amount is much higher, so remember 1gram smoked isnt the same as 1gram eaten.

Also don"t forget with an edible it takes roughly 30-45min for it to kick in(goes fastest and gives most effect on empty stomach).

• Thanks 1

• brgr. locked this topic