Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Scp Breach

TheDarkDevilRo3

This is a event suggestion and it might be cool when we need it

There are 2 teams NTF & Epilson & Omega 9 units And the SCPS

SCPS are creatures contained in a secret facility being dangerous to be outside or hurt themselfs

Nine Tailed Fox unit is a unit with 100 health spawn with a ACR or a good Assault weapon . The Epilson units have 120 health spwaning with a Tier 5 sniper or any other good snipers [NO T6] And the Omega 9 Unit has 150 health spawning with a Tier 5 Destructor and a deagle

SCPS : first scp 966 first of all what is 966? 966 is a sleep killer that is invizible and can claw people and kill its pray however there are multiple 966's each 966 will have 500 health since 3 of em can spawn in this event

Scp 096 : The Shy guy who will kill the person who saw its face no matter where you are he will find you and rip your face off Having 1200 health gains more speed when people see him

Scp 049-2 : these are just simple mindless zombies made by 049 the plague doctor howerver in this event they are much stronger and faster and there are multiple of em 550 health each 049-2

i hope you like this idea! and it might be hard to make

We recently had an SCP event on Secret Laboratories, also this is the wrong place for event suggestions (https://hellsgamers.com/form/form/11-event-proposal/).

I'm no expert in coding either, however I wouldn't think that it's possible/easy to code in the 049 resurrection mechanic for 049-2.

The lore for 096 wouldn't work in the game, because it would mean that if you look at him then you die, unless you just use the enrage mechanic from SCP: SL.