Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamspeak: Warframe

Mr.Psyzen

I don't play Warframe (although it is in my steam library for some reason), but apparently some people do as it is now #1 on top free games (over tf2 and dota 2, I might add)

There are numerous people whom I saw playing and discussing matters for Warframe on the ts3 server on the tf2 topic who have no official server to converse on for Warframe, and thus are forced to use other means (such as in the tf2 topic tab) for things that relate to Warframe.

This is a proposition to put up a Warframe topic. If you have any hatred towards this proposition, please tell me why on this topic. Thank you and have a nice day.

This one is for the #1 top free game on steam, which I might add is higher than tf2(#3) and dota(#2), which have an extremely large base of players. Also there is no harm in adding another if there are already a million, correct? Also, if you are so much against the overcrowding of useless channels, why not advocate for the removal of the ones less used with as much scorn for uselessness as you put into this comment, which doesn't make sense since it is ranked higher than tf2 on top free games and the tf2 channel always has people in it from when I have seen it, and thus won't be useless when the word is spread about that channel. If you wish for the higher ups to delete the lesser used channels, please create a new post regarding it in the forums. Have a nice day.

Edit: This may be regarded as mean and somewhat blunt (I seriously won't understand why if it is), but if it is, I hope you understand that this is not meant as an attack at him/her, but a progression and answering to what they posted upon a community forum.

tl;dr 100 + 1 aint much more.

Edited by MrPsyzen

which doesn't make sense since it is ranked higher than tf2 on top free games and the tf2 channel always has people in it from when I have seen it

The reason our TF2 channels have people in them is because people in the HG community play on our TF2 servers. While warframe not many (that I know of, IDK) people in HG play warframe.

• Like 1

This one is for the #1 top free game on steam, which I might add is higher than tf2(#3) and dota(#2), which have an extremely large base of players. Also there is no harm in adding another if there are already a million, correct? Also, if you are so much against the overcrowding of useless channels, why not advocate for the removal of the ones less used with as much scorn for uselessness as you put into this comment, which doesn't make sense since it is ranked higher than tf2 on top free games and the tf2 channel always has people in it from when I have seen it, and thus won't be useless when the word is spread about that channel. If you wish for the higher ups to delete the lesser used channels, please create a new post regarding it in the forums. Have a nice day.

Edit: This may be regarded as mean and somewhat blunt (I seriously won't understand why if it is), but if it is, I hope you understand that this is not meant as an attack at him/her, but a progression and answering to what they posted upon a community forum.

tl;dr 100 + 1 aint much more.

eh, youre right. I dont actually give a shit. go crazy with it

Actually I retract this topic and request, I just searched for other means and found a tab under "other" that has 2 channels with the purpose of games that might not be on the ts server. You live and you learn, I guess. Have a nice day. (and sorry fox)

there are so many useless channels, we dont need more

#1 Free game on steam means nothing.

I can't remember the last time people were legitamately playing Dota in the Dota TS channels, nor the time we last did a 5v5 for league. Nobody plays pubg anymore, and if they do, they just use a random channel or use a table.

The reason that there are TF2 channels is because, obviously, we have servers for it, however you can't have servers for a game like Warframe.

Whilst the fact that "if there's 100 channels, adding one more won't hurt" could be true, unless there's an actual following for warframe within the community I don't really see a reason for there to be a channel for it. If we keep just adding channels for games that aren't going to be used, then we're going to end up with 200, and be sat here saying "well one more didn't hurt a month ago, why would it now".

What I'd suggest is get a few people's names down that play the game, or even would want to, and if you show interest then a channel would most likely be made, just as they were for the Rainbow Six Siege channels.

tl;dr there's already plenty of channels, use a private table or choose an empty one