Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just Some Random Suggestions...

Redr

Traits

Some Traits I would like to see in the game would be some melee traits for humans. It feels like melee weapons should have some kind of class like gunner, caders,etc...

some examples are:

Brawn: 25% melee damage increase

Barbarian: 50% melee damage increase (more or less, whatever you want)

Brawler: increases melee speed slightly

Back Breaker: increases melee speed noticeably/significantly

also could add a slight melee range for zombies as a trait for like 3500 barricade points but very slight (nothing like tickle range but noticeable)

Maps

Add some of the older maps back like fapescape since that was fun as heck and crest of waves since that was a nice and short obj

Weapons

As of now, some weapons are completely useless,somewhat viable, and completely amazing. For the useless weapons category, that goes to the eraser pistol, stalker m4, hunter rifle, and some others. they should get buffs or become reworked as those weapons are barely used because they dont make points or not enough damage are the majority of problems with these weapons. As for the aurea, doom shotgun and some others, they can stay the same since any nerfs to them would be unnesscary (except doom shotgun, nerf or keep it the same, i dont care).

RANDOM SET!!!!

I have a huge pet peeve about how some brats just go spectator when they get chosen and makes the newly picked player(s) become zombie last second. They should make it so they disable spectator mode for the beginning of the game (choosing period) or add penalties like less point gain. Alternatively, you could remove random set and add a feature like what EngieTrap said (how far you are from the supply crate).

ALL IN ALL, THESE ARE MY OPINIONS ONLY!!!! DON'T TAKE THESE TOO SERIOUSLY BECAUSE THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS OF NEW CONTENT FOR HG ZS.

Edited by Redr

Traits, sure, would be nice to see some people getting the kill feed flowing by double sawhacks lol

Maps, I'm pretty sure they have a reason for removing each map, but it indeed would be nice to get some nostalgia :P

Weapons, m8, dont mention weapons you don't know, have you seen the stalker yet? For the eraser and hunter they are pretty useless.