Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

We’re happy to have you on our forums. To become a part of our community, please register for an account. By doing so, you’ll gain access to:

• Start and reply to forum topics
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Customize your own profile page to your liking
  • Manage a friends list
  • Send private messages to other members

Login  - OR - Create Account

Sign in to follow this  
Vel'Roz

Drawing Dragons Again I Guess

I'm bored again and it's been a while since I did this, precisely a year ago. Just to preface, I don't do anthro art, if you don't want your art to look total dognus, don't suggest anthro art. I'm mainly doing this again because the old topic is way too old, and to get other people to suggest art (maybe). If I didn't do your suggestion in the other topic, just post here and I'll try to get to it this time. Also, describe whether or not you want a headshot, full body, or whatever. (Disclaimer: My drawing skills still aren't the best, lul.)

OLD TOPIC: https://hellsgamers....agons-for-free/

[spoiler=Template]

Primary Color:

Secondary Color (eyecolor):

Tertiary Color (underbelly/plates | optional):

Additional Colors (optional):

Number of horns (optional):

Description (Image or text):

Any thing else? (optional):

Size of the picture (in px. (default size is 2000px x 2000px)):

If you already have a sketch or a rough draft then post it, if not.

If you send me an overly complicated request, you'll probably be done last, so don't ask for a rainbow dragon with hyper-realistic scales and 69 horns You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_devil.gif" alt=":devil:" />

Also nothing explicit, of course.

Maximum pictures I'll draw per day: Depends on which day. Weekdays: 0-3. Weekends: 3-5

[spoiler=Example image]

KxbMrzm.png

Can I get headshot of a red dragon with green eyes, a purple tongue sticking out, and green spikes on the sides of the face. A reference can be the dragon in shrek. Please and thank you You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

Can I get headshot of a red dragon with green eyes, a purple tongue sticking out, and green spikes on the sides of the face. A reference can be the dragon in shrek. Please and thank you You must login to view images./uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

[spoiler=You owe me multiple hours i could have spent sleeping]

Freakzorsomethingidklol.png

• Like 1