Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Ts3) Abuse Report (Fume)

braided_a

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

FUME

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

y'all know his Steam ID

Where did this occur?

TS3

What server?

TeamSpeak ZS Channel

How long ago did this take place?

bout 24mins ago ago, fumes been counting

Give us a brief description of the incident.

multiple people were blasting shit through a soundboard, some found it funny, fume didnt. so we get dreamwrecked. thought we agreed 30 min dreamwrecks WERE abuse here as per

thats council ruling. what makes it worse is fume starts rubbing it in throughout the dw
EDIT : HE FOUND IT FUNNY
and i cant respond to chain's poke. punishment is punishment but abuse is also abuse and rubbing it in is not what a DL should do. all of it happened over voice so i didnt get it recorded, but ill just leave HG if nobody gives a fuck. im getting busy with shit which is why i stepped down

Proof Links?

yes we did change names

heres me still dreamwrecked
Edited by braided_asshair

Like i said in TS, the dreamwreck wasn't what pissed me off. It was you trying to be funny about it, rubbing it in, and counting down like it was something big. If you look at my names as I changed em, i wasnt even that bothered until about 10-15 mins when you started to act like a fucking dick. This abuse report isn't punishing me its about taking it too fucking far, and if you bothered to say sorry man, even without a reason like a good friend would, maybe I'd have removed this. Feels like fucking therapy here, but I've always had your back and you've always acted like you don't give a fuck, and it makes me not wanna get on TS to talk to you guys anymore so

Just my input on this since I was also dreamwrecked:

The action Fume took was completely justified. He warned us both several times it was getting on his nerves, and he then warned us a last time saying if we did it again we'd be dreamwrecked for 30 minutes.

There was one or two others who played sounclips, but it was very minimal (1-2 clips at most) and wasn't as loud as ours. They also stopped when warned. I don't know if braided is exaggerating when he said multiple others or it was just because he was annoyed, but it was almost wholly him and myself.

As for Fume counting down it was because people were asking how long it'd been, and I got unmuted early as I was getting off to go to sleep and didn't want to join tomorrow still being dreamwrecked.

The whole 30 minute thing was fully justified imo, as earraping after being warned several times not to, being given a final warning of "do this again and you're being dreamwrecked", and as well with what Ryze has shown above, and then continuing to do it is a severe lack of respect for the others in the channel, and I apologise for my involvement in it. Just wanted to kinda clear a lot of things up from an unbiased point of view.

• Like 10