Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions (ZS) | Loadouts

Aquarius145

The suggestion I wanna suggest is about loadouts. This can be equippable in the arsenal crates. There will be a new category called "Loadouts" like for example "Guns"

When they access it, they will see loadouts they could buy.

You could only make 5 loadouts and does not cost anything but you can allow people to create infinite loadouts. I'm not stopping you.

This does not effect guns that you have, you must drop in yourself by pressing alt and press "Drop Weapon"

Description of "Loadouts" category:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Exname                                         <----------------------------- Name

Exwep1, exwep2, exwep3          <----------------------------- Weapons

Buy: 3 points                                <----------------------------- Price and Buy option

------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give this some attention since this is an interesting addition to the Arsenal Crate.

To be fair, without a graphical illustration, I can't easily-visualize how this would look, but that's just me. Textual-based illustration doesn't help, either. 

It sounds useful when trying to quick-buy the gear you want at a moment's notice, but given how Arsenal Crate purchases go, what's purchased the most are guns and ammunition. I can't see any purpose for this suggestion being applied to the Arsenal Crate because some of the gear from the crate is useless, and they aren't as valuable compared to getting the Medical Kit or Oxygen Tank from the Worth Menu.

Loadouts exist in the Worth Menu because humans can arm themselves with useful and valuable gear that is not available from the Arsenal Crate, and they can set preexisting builds so that they can retrieve their desired gear at a moment's notice before Wave 1. This would need to be a similar case for the Arsenal Crate, but with different equipment, which could make this suggestion an actual hassle.

• Like 1