Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Spy Permed?

Spy

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Spy

2. Server that you were banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: Headshot

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:13368032

5. Reason for ban: Well, me and rize was playing office and me and him was giving each other tips where people are then next thing i kno i am perm'd Global banned of all servers?? Then i go to the SB thing on forums and it says Wallhacking? this is pefethic.. Ghosting isn't wallhacking.... Or someone let me kno if it is also Recieved no warning about Ghosting so.

Let me clarify...

Technically, I guess I did ghost for spy once or twice, but it was as vague as I could make it. For example,

"Spy, there's definitely not a guy outside."

I don't see how that would help him that much, but nevertheless, I apologize if that is still considered ghosting and against the rules, it won't happen again.

But as far as Spy wall-hacking, I don't know anything about that. My vague little "hints" were definitely not enough for him to be following people through walls, etc, which is apparently what he is being accused of doing.

O well, w.e i am off for tonight. To late over here. Personally its pefethic the demo shows Shit all show me killing i think 2guys? And Most are legit i think the guy round the corner was one from Rize saying Hes So Behind u < meaning the oppisite.

Anyways Sorry for ghost

Ghosters will be treated as hackers.

Hopefully Council has some pity on your soul.

I havn't Ghosted and ghosting in this situation hasn't got me banned...

It is me following what someone else ghosting told me..

Therefore i have been banned by following someones ghosting tips.

so if spy was banned for listening to someone ghosting?.....then doesnt that mean rize should be banned instead?

I already posted what the extent of my "ghosting" was. I honestly don't even consider it ghosting, since it really didn't give any sort of advantage at all.

"Wow, I just died in paper room"

I don't see how that can be considered ghosting.

I wasn't saying shit like, "Dude, he's camping in the right corner of T spawn," or shit like that.

????

I was off then i popped on for 2 mins. + rize shouldn't be banned either. I think me and him now have suffered the consiquence and i highly doubt we will do it agian. just some fun turned into all this. Anyways i am going to school. Be back about 12 your time.

Edited by Spy

Spy do you always try to throw the blame? Kind of like HoN when you can't join leaver games because you rage out of all of them you try to say "Oh but I don't rage everyone else rages. Then I leave because I can't play by myself."

If he's perma banned and so is his friend sonofnesbit, why are they still recruits?

Hobbes, Sonofnesbit was as much of a friend as you are to me. He was just a Simple Racist and i no longer speak to him. + this is off topic.

And Kinta. < HoN is interially different. Most of the team do leave no fault of my own as i aint that great at hon. + Dissconnects = 1 so

+ i dont wanna drag anyone in with this or cause hate towards me or to the clan. i am so fucked off a Lil Ghost Has turned into this i am considering leaving the clan as all this is turning into to much..

COUNCIL PLEASE REPLY TO THESE AND DETERMIN A ANSWER

https://hellsgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80757#post80757

Edited by Spy

No need to get too upset about this.

You looked like you were walling, so they posted a report.

Ghosting is annoying when you have someone sitting there telling you every little detail, and ruins it for everyone.

This is not a big deal, and it will be dropped and forgotten immediately.

I don't know why you think people might have somthing against you, but you can keep that between you and whoever, if there is drama.

Just be more courteous to the rules and other players. Ghosting in the manner where you know every little detail is why we have that in the MOTD. Someone saying "there are 2 more left in projector", would not have been so bad.

Righto at least this is now clear. Can a council member unban me? +

it was like things like I just died in projecter room, and like omfg a T Spawned in the CT spawn. Silly things not like, Hes In the bottom left hand corner of projecter ontop of a shelf with a M429 lol