Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (CS:S) Abuse Report (Varsung)

NabeGewell

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Varsung

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:10672710

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

24/7 Crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Basically, varsung joined the server and started slapping random players around the map, then proceeded to call my friend garnished a 'retard' after we confronted him about it jokingly, and then silenced him because me and garnished were talking back and forth to eachother on the server. He was slapping random players for about 5 minutes straight. On an unrelated note, varsung has kicked me personally from the server for no apparent reason and then said nothing when I asked him about it, this was about 2 weeks ago. I have been playing on the crackhouse server for 7 years now and have never had any issues like this.

Proof Links?

• Executive Council

@Varsung Can you please give your side of the story here? You can't slap or silence players for no reason. I am not sure if you slapped these guys on accident when you were slapping yourself but at any rate please provide any proof as to why you slapped/silenced some players here.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:23 PM, EddieCam said:

@Varsung Can you please give your side of the story here? You can't slap or silence players for no reason. I am not sure if you slapped these guys on accident when you were slapping yourself but at any rate please provide any proof as to why you slapped/silenced some players here.

When I logged on I was speaking with another player Ufool. I did by accident slay another player, but was going to myself. I was laughing at it when it knocked me around the map. Just joking around. I muted Garnish due to the fact that he was disrespecting other players when I told him to stop. The "retard" comment was after he was calling others that, and having family members that have physical and mental disorders, I was putting the point across that it is rude. Him calling me a "fucking bitch" set me over the top. I'm not sure who the person calling me out as being abusive is. I just remember that kids to play this game as well and I do get a little heated over certain issues with people that get vulgar for no reason. I apologize for any inappropriate actions. I have only just rejoined the HG family, but I have been around for several years. If the ban must remain in place I'll understand. 

On 12/1/2019 at 3:53 PM, EddieCam said:

Under CS:S Leadership Review

On 12/1/2019 at 4:23 PM, EddieCam said:

@Varsung Can you please give your side of the story here? You can't slap or silence players for no reason. I am not sure if you slapped these guys on accident when you were slapping yourself but at any rate please provide any proof as to why you slapped/silenced some players here.

When I logged on I was speaking with another player Ufool. I did by accident slay another player, but was going to myself. I was laughing at it when it knocked me around the map. Just joking around. I muted Garnish due to the fact that he was disrespecting other players when I told him to stop. The "retard" comment was after he was calling others that, and having family members that have physical and mental disorders, I was putting the point across that it is rude. Him calling me a "fucking bitch" set me over the top. I'm not sure who the person calling me out as being abusive is. I just remember that kids to play this game as well and I do get a little heated over certain issues with people that get vulgar for no reason. I apologize for any inappropriate actions. I have only just rejoined the HG family, but I have been around for several years. If the ban must remain in place I'll understand. 

38 minutes ago, Varsung said:

I never mentioned any slayings, that must have been before I joined the server... As to the accusation of garnished calling players a 'retard', that is up for debate. I was present the entire time me and garnished were speaking solely to each other and didn't encounter such language directed at other players, I'm not disputing the fact he may have said that word though. This can also be applied to the accusation of him calling you a 'f*cking b*tch'. I have personally been playing the HeLLsGamers crackhouse server since late 2011 and have never had to deal with anything like this before. My clan 'dunked' is also thoroughly vetted as we do not accept this kind of behavior when playing on community servers. In my honest opinion, I believe varsung's ban length of permanent is a bit unjust, though I do think he should be repremanded for his actions.

• Chains locked this topic
  • Executive Council

Varsung,

Please review our admin procedures here for future reference. We encourage the use of gag and or muting players that are causing issues and only ban if absolutely necessary. Trash talk is okay as long as it isn't disrupting the server. please refrain from slapping anyone and yourself unless someone is stuck. If you continue to slap people and or yourself repeatedly that is abuse and your admin will be revoked. If players are disrespecting you or any other players please get screenshots and follow procedure. You can also get with any of my CS:S Division Staff if you have any issues, questions or concerns. Please review this link as well. Ban has been lifted.

Reviewed

• Like 1

• Benz unlocked and locked this topic