Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Explain more detail!

Clancy

What do you mean I causing trouble for the shit server crash? Be more specific what did I do on the server I just want to appeal my discord ban and decided to hang out with people. I already stated that I not going to involve with dev stuff and also. I've been helping the community for the last decade and this is what I deserve for all my work for community? I honestly this is not great hg back an old day because you losing devs that also contributed their work on the server so people can enjoy it and this is what they got who developed the game for a couple of years? Shame yourself.

• Haha 1

The fact that you kept adding jiggleboned models behind our backs when we told you not to, disrespecting staff and developers because your models were deleted from the workshop (which we have nothing to do with it), starting drama on discord over said issue, going in game and framing developers for 'stealing content' and calling them by offensive names. Sorry, when you have matured you can come back.

• Like 4

• Talbot locked this topic