Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Reporting ValueSensei for admin abuse

Laces115

Today, just now, ValueSensei votezlisted Ducky for "wasting props on a solo cade" DESPITE Ducky having BOUGHT those props with scrap metal for himself, meaning they belonged to DUCKY, NOT to the main cader.

This was obviously NOT a valid reason for the zlist, yet he made it and passed it anyways, when a Moderator (which he is RETIRED), should KNOW is not a valid reason and should have been struck down.

AT NO POINT did the cader even complain. The cader DID NOT ask for the props.

So I  made a zlist against Value for the reason that Ducky owned those props, and Value, if he was planning on using them, was not permitted to do so. This zlist was struck down immediately by him.

So I made a votekick for rather blatant admin abuse, and was kicked. And here we are.

• Like 4

Someone please move this to the appropriate section.

Anyways, Terrace was cading and Ducky decided to waste props to skycade in his cade. Considering it is usual practice to just unnail that shit I decided since some people were in it I'd put a votezlist. The vote passed, I zlisted him. Then, Laces decides to do a votekick which I stopped, and then a votezlist?, so I kicked him. 

Nothing else to say besides that.

Value vote zlisted on behalf of a cader who had no complaints about duckys cading, furthermore ducky nailed props down in that room during warmup before the front cader even started.
(the vent spot is also a valid spot too and devs and mods have never had any problem with adding that spot)

After making a false zlist against ducky laces made a vote against value for abusing the voting system and value promptly kicked laces.  
value then threatens to kick (basically suppress) anyone who complained further.  
I will be very disappointed with the staff here if nothing is done or settled.

20200411230357_1.jpg

20200411230629_1.jpg

20200411230632_1.jpg

• McLovin locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • McLovin unlocked and locked this topic