Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked OnePunchDestroy Abuse

Fuzzy Dice

Abuser Name

OnePunchDestroy

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:171578062

Where did this occur?

Garry's mod

What server?

HG Zombie survival

How long ago did this take place?

like rn bruh

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was skycading in the beginning of the game before the round starts. I intended to unnail the cade and told the humans that I will unnail it. I told the humans this both in chat and in voip. Humans were warned before the cade was unnailed which is why the 2 division staff members, 2 other mods, one division leader, and multiple gold members who were all in the server did not deem it necessary to use their admin powers as there were no rules broken. 5 minutes after the cade was unnailed I get blacklisted by a mod who consistently abuses his powers on the server.

OnePunchDestroy is considered an abusive mod by a large majority of the server and consistently finds a way to flex his admin ability every map. He will mute players for "spamming" if they type too fast or slay humans literally 6 seconds before the game ends for "spawncamping" etc. Literally last night a player came on the server and was kicked for votekicking someone, his reasoning? "The player votekicked someone a week ago" - OnePunchDestroy. Proof will be provided below.

As retired HGZS leadership I understand that rules must be enforced on the server to maintain a clean and healthy gaming environment. This leadership has also taught me that too much admin usage can and will ruin the overall gameplay experience on the server. It is important to maintain a healthy balance with the power given and OnePunchDestroy time and time again proves that he is currently not mature enough to understand when and when not to use his power. If my incident alone was a single incident I would not be making this report, however, his constant abuse kills the fun gaming environment on the server so much so that I felt it necessary to file a report.
20200417233425_1.thumb.jpg.b19654c9c12fda425db2484806afe6a2.jpg20200417233341_1.thumb.jpg.9c9fbc7756a85429d296c2db2b5c6c9a.jpgabuse.thumb.jpg.aa32deb8e88ce335bd6cf2deaa9ac645.jpg

Proof Links?

Edited by Fuzzy Dice
  • Like 2

Slap and whip was already removed, and already apologized to redr for that and he was cool and talked to talbot and mclovin, secondly yesterday the person that was kicked was destiny, destiny has a history of votekick abuse as shown in logs many times as per what talbot and i had discussed about, the zlisting is this, i blacklisted someone else yesterday for the same warning, you dont just make a skycade and do a "warning" and unail it, you KILLED 4 PEOPLE when you had unailed at the time, that is considered trolling. the muting is for the spam of BRBRBRBRBR and GUNGAMEGUNGAME, and for the slaying part i have told people many times as when i was on abandoned mall to STOP SPAWN CAMPING OR YOU WILL BE SLAYED, gave them a good 20 seconds and did not fall back to the main cade at all, keep in mind this was every single wave when staff members were afk. I had warned in chat, gave 15-20 seconds then started slaying people

Please refer to this: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=235906-ðñ„ð³ð°ð½ðºð°

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=235906-ðñ„ð³ð°ð½ðºð°

https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=235905-bananainc

Edited by Destroy

I gave sufficient warning both in chat and in voice chat that the cade was going to be unnailed. When my props are nailed they are my property. It is not a functional cade so player safety is not a factor here. In this instance other players are not my responsibility. This is your second abuse report this month and its only the 18th.

You type in chat "im gonna unail" with plenty of others spamming BRBRBRBRBBR and gungame, in the rules its staed NOT TO TROLL, if people had saw your warning then 4 people wouldnt have died for that, can you explain that part? Why would you build a skycade just to unail? To kill specially at least 4 people

Skycades are part of the zombie survival experience. They have been made everyday on the server from 2012 to 2020. It is the individual players responsibility to pay attention to communication. If warnings were given in both chat and voip, its not my responsibility for their cluelessness.

Edited by Fuzzy Dice

1 minute ago, Destiny Your Enemy said:

With my mute and kick, I've noticed you have a bias against me and have been targeting me. When it comes to the vote abuse I hardly do it because I know it is against the rules. However, Silent stopped the vote and it was fine nothing else happened after that. You decided to kick me like 1-2 minutes later without any warning with a claim "I warned you a week ago". I doubt you even remember what you ate for breakfast a week ago what kind of excuse is that? With my mute many others continued to spam after me and yet you did nothing. For example, Matt spammed in chat 4-5 consecutively right after me and yet you did nothing. I did it like what once each and I get muted? 

With Fuzzy's Skycade he did warn and several others have done this activity in a similar fashion. According to other staff members, it is perfectly legal. It sucks that you died but why would you be on a skycade before the wave starts in the first place? it is an obvious trap.

I brought up Redr's videos because it is there to prove a point. The mere fact you single-handedly gotten both whip and slap removed from mod says something.

I'll let the DLs handle this further. 

"According to other staff members, it is perfectly legal" then why was bananas zlist approved? that is considered trolling and making a "warning" does not suffice for that, and if you SAW the video, i never died, 4 other people had died, i started muting people who spammed more often which i saw was you and 2 others players which i had muted if you saw the video, obviously i can't mute everyone and i have to mute those individually who do it more often

Just now, Fuzzy Dice said:

Because skycades are part of the zombie survival experience. They have been made everyday on the server from 2012 to 2020. It is the individual players responsibility to pay attention to communication. If warnings were given in both chat and voip, its not my responsibility for their cluelessness.

If you had looked at the video you had not warned in voice chat once at all, maybe a warning in chat but how can you expect people to see it when everyones spamming BBRBRBRBRB

8 minutes ago, Destroy said:

"According to other staff members, it is perfectly legal" then why was bananas zlist approved? that is considered trolling and making a "warning" does not suffice for that, and if you SAW the video, i never died, 4 other people had died, i started muting people who spammed more often which i saw was you and 2 others players which i had muted if you saw the video, obviously i can't mute everyone and i have to mute those individually who do it more often

Inconsistent ruling allowed for bananas zlist. One admins opinion gave you the okay and approved the zlist, however, it has always the general consensus that you are allowed to unnail skycades if you warn humans first. You are NOT allowed to unnail full cades with or without warning. This is why the other admins on the server did not use their powers when I unnailed my skycade.

Edited by Fuzzy Dice

I can no longer stand here and watch you keep running against the wall over and over again Destroy. To think you are like a brother to me, and you go on to do this kind of shit, is just unfathomable. You should know better, you do know better, and yet here we are. You were Muhammad Ali, a bright star in a ring filled with many contenders, but you set yourself apart from others. Now you're back in the ring, and here you are playing like a fink tries to play piano with one finger and both hands missing. 

This has become an embarrassment as far as I am concerned. I have no idea what happened in the time span you left here, but you clearly have a problem, especially considering how carelessly you are using your powers. I may not be a member here anymore, nor do I do as much admining as I did in the past, even I have a grasp on the rules better than you and know when not to step in other mods' jurisdiction. But this is about Fuzzy and Fuzzy alone, you're bringing up moot points from other bans that mean nothing and only make you look worse, this is about the call you made, and you made a bad one. The inconsistency of the rules is obviously an issue, but I rarely, ever see making death skycades a bannable offense, considering people know and are warned constantly to get off it before it gets un nailed, by literally EVERYONE active on the map, especially if they are a bystander watching.

In regards to the other cases brought forth here, you stepped out of line, and then you almost kill a player when you could've simply teleported him down. You are mass gagging and muting on a ridiculous scale without giving one iota of a clear and concise warning. It isn't difficult to use CAPS or to speak clearly on the microphone so your voice is heard above others. You are supposed to warn people. Always warn people, and you have failed to do so on many occasions at this point. You failed to consult your fellow moderators and staff, and you took matters into your own hands. You are not some desperado acting sheriff in the fucking 1850s, you are a young college student who's clearly going through a power trip and has let not just your powers, but your ego cloud your better judgment. 

I have nothing but disappointment from you, and the fact you have yet to make amends or apologize for your actions is making this feel like this is some sort of fever dream. I remember the days where you were helping me keep HG clean the right way, not many may have liked it, but we cleaned up the community. This ain't the old days, ultimately more freedom is given due to just how the player base is, is there certain things against the rules still, yes. Are you supposed to just be the judge, jury and executioner? No. Hell no.

This is ultimately on you Destroy, you are still my friend, but I refuse to sit here and watch you do this over and over again. Whatever happens from here, just know deep down I know you know better.

Edited by Vinny Mac
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Destroy said:

If you had looked at the video you had not warned in voice chat once at all, maybe a warning in chat but how can you expect people to see it when everyones spamming BBRBRBRBRB

You give this arguement of "you had not warning in voice chat once at all, maybe a warning in chat but how can you expect people to see it when everyones spamming", but the same goes for you too, how are people supposed to see what youre saying in chat if you give a tiny little warning of "stop spamming". If youre gonna warn people you really should use the command that puts a message on peoples screens OR spam in the chat yourself that you will start warning people if they dont stop OR use your voice to warn people to stop spamming. You also have to understand the mentality of the server, it does get a lot sometimes but thats just how any server is honestly, yes there is a limit but it's know what that limit is. Look to other mods/admins for examples on how things should be done and not be this "anti-fun, power using" staff member that no one is going to like and problems like such arising.

And a side note, dont trust skycades preround, that shit will happen

• Thanks 1