Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zlist Toxicity

bescharlie

I've been playing on the community zombie survival server on and off, for fucking years most be close to 7 now.

It love it, i love teh work thats been put into the server and the dedicated player base that seem to play it relentlessly, well done!

However im fucknig fed up of getting zlisted for BULLSHIT reasons by BULLSHIT cunts. namely OnePunchDestroy.

FUcking on multiple occasions i have placed arsenal crates. resupply crates, other eequipment. collected my own props, or bought them from a spawner. then i start arranging them teh way IIII want too. and he comes along and fucking starts a vote. gets +1ed by half the server without checking what hes looking at. zlisted. mood ruined. nt able to do what i want with ther rest of my round. its fucking bullshit man and its toxic as fuck and i really want it sorted out some way some how. 

please get back to me on this before i loose my rag,,

tell him to stop...

i'm not against spending my furlough on ruining everyones fun if my fun contines to get spoiled by this prick. 

Comprende?