Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why im not playing your servers as much anymore

Lyden

This is not an attempt at being rude or something, just want to give my perspective. 

Your css servers have the worst hit registration i have ever seen. Often i will headshot a player twice and i will see the playermodels head get red from both hits, but non of the shots registered. Althought i have 100+ ping, your servers is the only place this happens so frequently. And i play on other servers where i have 100+ ping and this not an issue. Ive heard this has to do with some outdated hardware, but i dont know much about that. But this is the reason me and a few steam friends of mine will not play as much on these servers anymore, cause you cant be competitive, faith just decide sometimes that some of your 100% kills arent kills, which take the fun out of it

And i have no idea whats going on with the servers:

cs_office has bhop, but now have some weird moving harder bots that isnt fun to play with (This is not a "git gud" scenario as i have been in the top3 in that server for ages)

Iceworld has normal bots, but now not bhop

Crackhouse also has these weird moving harder bots, no bhop, and the bots have fake names to trick players to think they are playing with real players. When ive told some players on that server that they are playing with bots they have just gotten frustrated and left

de_dust2 is unchanged, has normal bots and bhop

I cant keep track of any of this, there is no consistency between any of the servers... Why does dust2 have normal bots, but now office and crackhouse dont? Why can i bhop on office, dust2, but not on iceworld and crackhouse

Consistency is by far the most important thing for me on css servers, and for me your servers i dont have this in either hit registration nor servers settings.

I know these changed has happened for a reason, im just tired of not knowing whats going on, i cant even find these major changes in "changelog and updates"

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is an older thread but I have to post my two cents. I have noticed that hit registration is lacking. It would be nice if we could get more info on the servers as to who our host is what the connection rate for each individual IP address and find out what exactly is causing this. I'm sure N30 is privy to such information maybe? I'd like to volunteer my help if at all possible to quell this issue. If not maybe changing hosts again before we get things populated would be a better option? @EddieCam

• Like 1