Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

LR Suggestions Thread

uncle steve

I was trying to find a active thread where I could voice suggestions regarding new LR minigames to be added to the JB Beta. Since there wasn't an active thread, I decided to make one. A LR minigame that I think should be added is the 3rd tier fountain jump from the catwalk railing above solitary. Personally i have made this my own custom LR multiple times, and I know different leads have used it as a way to eliminate ts to get to LR. 

Fix boost jump or add in the other version along side of it like knife fights are condensed under one category, remove m4m, make wipeout quicker by doing like 2x - 4x damage, when an lr is completed, extend the clock by like 30 seconds, add back chicken hunt (you and the ct spawn together at like top of echair and run to find the chicken thats beaconed), and maybe condense the lr's by general comparisons, like fragwars and molly wars are under frag wars instead of it being two spots (sort of like choosing a knife fight). Thats all I can really think of right now that I have thought of the past few days.

Edited by DJMikeTheDead
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 10:55 AM, DJMikeTheDead said:

Fix boost jump or add in the other version along side of it like knife fights are condensed under one category, remove m4m, make wipeout quicker by doing like 2x - 4x damage, when an lr is completed, extend the clock by like 30 seconds, add back chicken hunt (you and the ct spawn together at like top of echair and run to find the chicken thats beaconed), and maybe condense the lr's by general comparisons, like fragwars and molly wars are under frag wars instead of it being two spots (sort of like choosing a knife fight). Thats all I can really think of right now that I have thought of the past few days.

Fine, i'll do boost jump thing. m4m is staying, if you don't want to play it don't choose it. Working on the wipeout thing. I don't want to extend the time for LRing even more. Chicken hunt readded, idk why it was removed, it thought it was a good idea. Can't really condense LRs more, I guess we could do like "KZ/Movement" style LRs, if you can thing of any that can/should be grouped together let me know.

On 6/24/2020 at 2:34 AM, uncle steve said:

I was trying to find a active thread where I could voice suggestions regarding new LR minigames to be added to the JB Beta. Since there wasn't an active thread, I decided to make one. A LR minigame that I think should be added is the 3rd tier fountain jump from the catwalk railing above solitary. Personally i have made this my own custom LR multiple times, and I know different leads have used it as a way to eliminate ts to get to LR. 

3rd tier jump readded (eventually, need to test some stuff)

Edited by Icon
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, uncle steve said:

As in a normal lr? Or like an lr you have to makeup?

The first option would be like !markers, you put a start and end first to make it wins.

The second is follow the leader, where you have to be behind the player and do their jumps and such. 

• Like 1