Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Maps.

Cortex

I understand this server has had the same map for over 15 years but last time you did only one map, it died because everyone went to TTT and more maps will give players more variety to stay interested. Give this post a thumbs up if you agree.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I feel like the one map gives this server it's uniqueness compared to all other JB servers. You can say that it's a flaw rather than a feature but it sets us apart from other communities and is the cornerstone of how HG JB has always been, even since CS:S.

Now, periodic updates to the map wouldn't be such a bad idea but you also have to realize our resources as far as mappers and funds go are limited (at best) and we've had decent success this past month with the revitalization of the JB server. Again, just my opinion. :devil:

• 1 month later...

Honestly I think the jb map is really cool and will never get boring but dude I feel that the new map the JarJar is making is gonna be even more fun sure the old map can be used for multiple fun and cool days I honestly just think that the new map has more potential. And I prefer hg jailbreak over other jailbreaks because its only one map I dont have to constantly download every new map and its super fun and active.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Monster16
forgot to add a part my response