Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (CS:GO) Abuse Report (Jericho)

Glisswald

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Jericho

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:71320172

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jail break

How long ago did this take place?

july 28 at like 420 pm est

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So I was killing the guy for going against the lead's orders. And Supposedly he got back to the stack by the time i killed him. Which I believe wasn't correct on the admins side of it. He said he watched it but I don't believe he did.

Proof Links?

• Confused 1

So for the record I was speccing you, because there had been complaints of you camping( in fact you had camped pool the round before). So I had observed you for about 5 rounds in total.

This video would be a lot clearer if you hadn't disabled all sound in it, because as he is moving back the go order for the NASCAR day is said and he should begin moving towards the first pole of the deagle cage.

After the kill went out everyone was kinda unsure of if the kill had been a fk to me it was questionable at best. So I slayed.

If it wasn't a good slay that's on me, but you calling me a "fucking idiot" was more than enough for me to just tell you to drop it and make an abuse report if you didn't feel the slay was just.