Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The T Union Demands Rep

bobbythed

This is a formal notice to all guards. The T union demands rep. If you do not allow us to get rep, our designated leader will supply a NOW order to order all members of our union to rebel. No CT can handle this if we lock arms together and accept that some of us will die for the greater good. This will be a permanent feature of JB unless we get rep/coin everyday. Delaying for temptation is now banned. Thanks!

• Like 3

It’s funny. Some of my first orders, whenever I lead, is to allow the T’s to collect rep around the repmas fridge. And whenever I do, there’s significantly less rebelling than on days where I don’t let them get rep. 

And temptation days are still great. As long as wardens don’t try to get a bunch of people killed.

NOTICE

To whom it may concern of the Prisoner Union,

As a representative of the HellsGamers Federal Penitentiary, we can't legally offer drugs to the prisoners that are housed here. Laws here do not allow drugs of any sort to be used, collected, or sold/traded. It is requested that you cease from these activities immediately or face lockdown and shakedowns until we are certain that we come to an understanding that we are pleased with. Those of you that struggle drug addiction can seek counseling through your current union leader "Bobbythed", if needed he can direct you to a professional within the medical unit of HellsGamers Federal Penitentiary.

With this said I, Darkkran, am not in support of temptation days for enjoy of guards, and the abuse of prisoners. It is a sick and twisted way to kill them for their problems with addiction. If guards are reading this, if you are found out to be doing these days. You risk your spot on the force and could face prison time.

Thank you,

Darkkran

Lead for HellsGamers Federal Penitentiary

Edited by darkkran
  • Like 2

As the head of a notorious criminal organization within this prison, I am willing to work together with the guards to help keep these dirty union workers under control.

• Like 2