Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (CS:GO) Abuse Report (HG | Seymour Butz [A)

shadowreaper7994

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

HG | Seymour Butz [A]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:73598902

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

:0010/4/2020 near 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm CST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

so this all started when i joined ct, i started shooting a ct name hamood. the round went on i got put in timeout for freeshooting, then when i got out i shot hammod a couple times and got slayed. it did not end there, when i asked why i got slayed he gave no replied then temp lock me to ts for 3 rounds the next round, so i start asking questions, then i get gagged for 3 rounds, and i ask asked another person why do you think i got t listed and he siad you know why and i got gagged again, and i said one thing about the gag got gagged agian. note he never acutally told me why he did all of this. all i want to know is what is his reason for this. and this affected me as a ct and t.

Proof Links?

• Like 2

https://imgur.com/a/Vsm7GUy

There's my proof of all the warnings I've given this guy and all the admins actions I've used on him. He would nonstop shoot at his CT teammates and wouldn't help his lead with the day. I gave him a warning to stop shooting his teammates and I put him in timeout. I then told him that if he continues, I could slay him instead of just putting him on timeout. After his timeout, he went right back to shooting his CT buddies, so I slayed him. I asked him to stop doing it, I explained why, his CT buddy explained why it's bad, Beef Wellington (another mod) explained why he shouldn't do it again, I tlocked him so that he could take a break from CT team. He kept asking, I kept explaining why I did what I did, it was like talking to a wall. I gagged him because he kept bringing it up even after I explained it to him, and others kept explaining to him. 

TLDR; it's all in my screenshots. This dude was being a useless CT and shooting his teammates instead of helping in the day.

• Like 3

• Silly locked this topic

Looking at the proof provides from both parties, it looks like you were given ample warnings to stop hindering the other CT's. If you take a look here at our set of rules https://gfl-hg.co/pages/index.php/bible/ , the first rule under general specifcally states:

"Do not promote the firing of the lead, spamming, toxicity, or free killing."

In my eyes, you were doing just that. spamming shooting CT's to throw their aim off and being toxic for no apparent reason. 

Another thing to note here is when you are on CT you should always be involved in the day that the lead is doing with the T's, not just off doing your own thing. This rule is under "Guard Specific" on the link I provided above.

"Guards should help the lead guard execute days. They should not be actively disobeying lead or free-roaming and doing whatever they choose"

Just because the exact thing you're doing isn't directly written in the rules, doesn't mean it's allowed. use common sense and don't try to nitpick the rules just because "it doesn't say it anywhere in the rules". Also to note, if an admin tells you to stop doing something, you should probably listen and avoid all of this in the future.

That being said, NOT ABUSE.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Silly unlocked and locked this topic