Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (CS:GO) Abuse Report ([HG] Jericho [S])

DetectiveYellNow

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Jericho [S]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:71320172

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

10/14/2020

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Respawning yourself at least 3 times during the round is abuse. It's unfair to players who died failing to do the orders, and then see someone respawn themselves is literally a slap in the face.

Proof Links?

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Alright to start I want to explain the context of the clip that Detective has uploaded as proof against me. Xeno was doing a temptation day for the coin that spawned on the catwalk and was giving orders to get closer and closer to the coin. I thought it would be funny if I made some statement and casually ran out of the stack and got blasted by the CT’s only to do it again a few seconds later after respawning myself. When I initially ran out after telling Xeno “I would slob on your knob if you tell the guards not to kill me” I died a few seconds later with a few laughs at how silly it was to see me run out into the open and die. After respawning myself and going “no for real this time don’t kill me” and ran out I got blasted by half the CT team with joined laughter by everyone. I’ve seen these types of events happen by numerous Staff+ members in the community and overall I think if it’s not a reoccurring event it’s funny to see it happen (prime example is Ascii charging to armory over and over getting killed by the CT team only to get respawned again). 

Moving on from what happened I want to also talk about how with the implementation of JB and it’s resurrection some notable differences have been made to how we handle the use of commands like /slap, /firebomb, etc. We want the server to be fun. If you recall from your clip do you see or hear anyone complaining about me “abusing?” I’ll answer for you. No. Everyone that was talking and from what I could see in deadchat and in live chat was having fun with what I was doing in that clip you submitted. People were having fun.

Second to last thing I’ll touch on is if you watch the clip I didn’t gain or do anything after respawning myself. I didn’t collect rep. I didn’t grab the coin (I actually stopped my momentum the second time because I got close and if I would have gotten the coin this would actually be abuse). I also didn’t kill any ct’s after I lived the rest of the round. I also didn’t get LR. 

Lastly, for anyone reading this or checking this abuse report. If you ever have a problem with how I’m conducting myself or see something done by another staff member please come to me directly or go to Peacemaker. This whole thread for me is reminiscent of 2017 Hellsgamers where everyone was going after everyone and it only leads to drama and abuse reports like this and it isn’t a place I want Hellsgamers to be ever again. This could have 100% been handled in private and prevented drama.

As for why you posted this Detective I could get into, but this isn’t the place for that. 

Thanks,

Jericho

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6