Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JB glock - should be changed?

Joblin

Well one I need to get some posts on here so thats pretty neat. But on JB the glock is a warning pistol kinda gay. The glock is my favorite pistol and is pretty fucking good but you had to make it a warning shot. Yall should change it. Its just annoying that you cant use it really unless your going to spam someone 100 times.

Also I would like to apologize for my past behavior especially towards monster was a fat bitch to. Just like to apologize and have/am improving and glad to be a part of the community.

Edited by Joblin

so my question is basically, are u asking to remove the warning shot pistol(1) or specifically the glock should  not be the warning shot pistol(2)?

(1)f u ask me the warning shot pistol could maybe do more damage, but its handy imo.

(2)so which gun should we use as a warning shot, cause im guessing if we do it to the tec-9 or deagle or ...., we"ll just get a post in the future from someone saying "well the tec-9 or deagle or .... is my favorite pistol and i dont think we should have such a good pistol be used as a warning shot pistol)

also u say its mostly  useless unless u shoot em 100 times, warning shot isnt supposed to kill i guess. if ur intention is to kill its completely useless yes, but if u wish to warn people its mostly usefull.

I think it shouldnt be a warning shot because its a great gun and I understand thats it handy but it should be a gun that isnt used often like the revolver or p250/2000. Its handy sometimes but most of the time I dont give warning shots because its just like you had your chance just dont fuck up. But its handy for someone like me who is kind of a nazi and I could use it. BUT it should be something that isnt as valuable like the glock

Edited by Joblin