Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (CS:S) Abuse Report (Seymour)

Ugly Thugly

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Seymour

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

like 20 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So ive recently been banned by seymour im guessing for calling him a nerd yet all this guy does is target me. He was literally disrespecting people in chat after they try and argue with them. He then kicks me 3 times saying stop trolling and something else so i log back on and then i asked him why he kicked me, he delibratly ignored me and then decided to ban me for 2 hours because i called him a nerd and he seems to think he can also treat other people with respect just because of his role. His placement needs to be reviewed as all he seems to do is abuse his powers and does whatever he wants. Im sure you can see the reasons on my kicks through the logs and also id be checking his chat logs for disrespect and other things.

Proof Links?

• Haha 4

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I would first like to set the scene in which these events later unfolded into a spiral of tlists, kicks, bans, and ultimately an abuse report upon yours truly. 

It was a cold and lonely winters afternoon on the jailbreak server. The guards were overloaded with work as the ratio was a very uneven 4 to 21. This is when yours truly decided to move over to help lighten the load that our HERO COUNTER-TERRORIST team was dealing with. It was a day like any other where I led these rambunctious TERRORISTS to complete certain tasks within certain timeframes or else they would lose their lives. Once we had whittled down their numbers to a controllable 5 TERRORISTS, I made them do a race day where I told our fellow HEROES IN BLUE that they should not kill any FILTHY TERRORIST unless they started the race without the WARDENS orders.

Okay let me speak plainly from this point forward:

After specifically telling the CT's that these T's are not getting killed during the race, I tell 6lack that he's delaying and give him time to run back to his stall. He then runs towards his stall and once he's there, he gets freeshot by Fizz/Sorrow for some reason. 6lack calls Fizz out and tells him it's a freeshot and they talk back and forth. I didn't think too much of it and we do a pac-man day in soccer. 6lack wins the trivia and I specifically give him orders to go to orange goal as he won the pac-man day and will be the pac-man. 6lack specifically tells Fizz not to freekill him and guess what happens? 

You can see Fizz taunt 6lack while he's dead about the freekill. (You can't see the deadchat show up in his Gameme but this guy is always toxic in deadchat, you can see the chat here won't show up in the Gameme) After this I tlist him because I know he's a regular and I believe this should be a day long tlist.

He continues to be toxic but it's mostly ignored but he still trolls people in the server about this or that. He tries to call me out about disrespecting people when I'm specifically explaining to someone in deadchat why they were killed. https://imgur.com/a/wosQuYe 

He keeps coming back to throw a hissy fit and talk about abuse. I told him if he truly believes any actions that were done against him were abusive, he can make an abuse report but he needs to drop it. He continued to pursue the topic ingame and so I banned him.

Link to tlist: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=238104-fizzy

Link to ban: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=238105-fizzy

If you would like to compare his chatlogs to mine to see who is the toxic one here, you can find them here:

Fizz/Sorrow: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/8331419

Seymour: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/7940743

Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• imasonaz locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Executive Council

@Ugly Thugly - you have provided no real evidence of background here that matches any logs or recordings.
While I will say some of what was said likely amounts to in-game banter, your chat history shows a pattern of toxicity and lack of real consideration for other players in the server, likely amounting to a mute or gag.
From the evidence shown, you did freekill and freeshot at least once, warranting your temp t-list, and you continued to draw it out and stir the pot from there, causing this situation to escalate.

To be clear: You were in the wrong here.

@Seymour Butz I don't think his actions should likely have went to a ban, we have added gags and mutes for a reason, and while the t-list was correct, I think you should touch base with @The Peacemaker to clarify when we should ban players strictly for their attitude. While I do understand this user has extended history of toxicity, I think this could have been handled a little better and differently.

NOT ABUSE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1