Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG New Years Raffle

Benz

My new years resolution is to become a moderator for the TF2 Division and hopefully become a Social Media staff as well! (is all I have at the moment, I'm still doing other things for my life to be successful)

I would like to see more people become recruit's for the TF2 Division, it would be fun to see more tags on the servers :D 

Happy new years HG! 

Here's to 2021 and 

Edited by G Loose
  • Like 1

I'm going to get a stable job and I also plan on starting an apprenticeship in Bladesmithing.

As for HG improvements, becoming more diverse in divisions/games, getting more variety in the server lists, and being apart of HG's growth, especially in the CS:S division.

My New Years resolutions

• become an HG member and get closer to this amazing community;
  • improve my language skills because I am still studying English;
  • find something else that I could love as much as I love HG.

What do I want to be added in HG

• surf and deathrun minigames in LR;
  • get my favourite LR machine back.
  • Like 1

• Executive Council

Thank you all very much for sharing with the community your new year's resolutions and for providing us with some feedback. Happy New Years to all and here is to many more! I would like to give a huge congratulations to @Miles for winning this raffle! Please PM me with your mailing address and full name to receive your prize!

• Like 2

• Benz locked this topic