Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Cards are Gone, were they reset?

Respolo

Hello there. I'll just be straightforward. I used to play actively on the server about three years ago (don't quite remember) and gained a large amount of cards. I stopped playing for a long time, and I came back to it this morning after getting a craving for zombies. I noticed all my cards were gone though. So my question is, were cards reset at some point in the past? Because I currently have none. So I was wondering if the card system was reset at some point during my break.

Thank you!

Edited by Respolo

3 hours ago, Talbot said:

If you stopped playing before 2018 chances are your card data is lost since there was an error with their database.

Well that's a bit disheartening.

I don't know if this changes anything, but I actually have an old video (that I can just screencap and post here) that shows me with my deck of cards at the time. I can post here if it would help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya there. It's been a few weeks since the last reply so I was wondering if there was an update.

I did end up finding a clip where I had all my cards shown off by the way. https://imgur.com/NJuNCSn https://imgur.com/b61Pq34.

If the card data was in fact lost though that's fine. I've been holding onto my decks that I've gained since I've come back and I can just open those.

Thank you!