Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

10 Man?

Jeri :)

Hey guys so with Rust wipes happening on Thursdays the population tends to dip on Wednesday evenings. Last week we organized a League 10man and it was super fun and enjoyable. 

I'm not sure when the time would be, but if you are free on Wednesday nights and play League we'd love to get some more 10man's underway feel free to drop a post with some stuff below. 

League IGN: 
Role/Roles:

We don't require any ranking/play time, but experienced players help create a balanced 10man environment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 11 months later...

From what I know, 10 man roster is impossible to do in Europe. Even in South Korea, it didn't really work, and they play way more games than we do. Personally, I don't think 10 man rosters are the way to go. T1 tried it this season, and it was not a success, if I recall correctly. It was impossible for them to build synergies between the players, and a lot talked about the frustration of the situation. Even Faker publicly opposed it. You restrict yourself in practice because you presumably field a different iteration every scrim. Also, is it possible to use lol scripts during these matches lol?

Edited by maryrick