Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestion for new CS:GO servers

Hello It's me bazyX again. I have a new suggestion for the owner and the admins. You know that we have a lot of fun servers in CS:S, I was thinking why woulnd't we bring back some of them in CS:GO? For example a HeLLGamers DM server or an Icerworld (From old CS) or some basic maps like awp_lego 2 or aim_redline wouldn't be bad. Well you are of course not forced to do it and I am not the guy that is able to force you and I wouldn't force anybody anyway because I know that oppeneing a server isn't easy.

Well some of us know that variety of CS:GO players usually play DM, Awp Lego 2, Aim Redline, Bhop and Iceworld on different online servers. So opening new servers can gain us (HeLLGamers) more people and we can become a bigger community. As well as that, I would have so much fun in those servers. 

A friendly reminder that this is ONLY a suggestion. Hope you guys are getting one taps. Have good time everybody, stay with peace.

Hello BazyX,

We are working in the background to expand HG servers, and recently moved a few servers to our new hardware and dedicated gaming network! We have not forgotten the DM/Comp players in HG and we have big announcements happening soon. I want thank you for expressing interest, input like this helps gauge what the community wants/needs, and directly influences our future roadmaps. Feel free to add staff in CSGO on steam, and subscribe to CSGO forums and the front page of HellsGamers.com to keep up with our future announcements. 

• Like 1