Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's the deal with airline food

myes

If you are anywhere on the plane besides First or Business Class, you better watch out with that airline food lol

A few years back I went to New York and flew First Class with Delta Airlines. On my connecting flight from Atlanta to New York, we were served our choice between two quiches along with other assorted goodies. I cannot believe how good that quiche was. I have not been able to find a place that would replicate or beat the taste of that amazing quiche. You certainly get what you pay for. Also, the unlimited alcohol in First Class is like the best thing ever lmfaoooo

Edited by BravoMan
Edit: I swear I'm not a drunk

46 minutes ago, Lynxx said:

- Post officially endorsed by Jerry Seinfeld

: 1:

8 minutes ago, BravoMan said:

Also, the unlimited alcohol in First Class is like the best thing ever lmfaoooo

*stumbles off the plane* :drankbeer:

_________

All jokes aside, I've never tried airplane food but I've heard stories. I eat at the airport before I get on, or after I get off. Some airports actually have some decent restaurants if you find time