Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Eagle's Introduction

Hello fellow HG community. I've been playing on HG Zombie Survival well since 2013, on and off throughout the years with different names but it was not until 2016-2017 that I stuck with the name Eagle. Majority of my GMOD hours has been spent there. I'm 21, have 2 full blood Pembroke Welsh Corgis, work at Amazon, and have a huge passion for cars. My daily car is a 2018 Ford Focus ST, and I'm currently working on a drift project which is a 1997 Lexus SC300.

A large portion of my high school years I spent my time at school until 2pm, playing CSGO from 3pm to 2am, getting 4 hours asleep to wake up at 6am and go through it all over again, and drank a lot of monster to make it. I then decided this is not how I wanted to live my life because it was a very toxic lifestyle, so I cut CSGO out all together to better myself. I reached the second highest rank being Supreme Master First Class, and reached A+ rank on ESEA third party matchmaking. CSGO got in the way of many opportunities in my life because I held onto it so much, that included joining HG from ZS which I loved and spent so much time on.

I find HG a great community and some of the funniest players out there, I'll see you guys in game, take care.

• Like 4