Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I AM BACK!!!!

BRUCE LEE 101

I have been a HG member since 2015!!!! I lost my account password and couldn't log back in for 4 years!!! Today was my first time cracking it open after I found the password written down hidden deep in my closet. I am back and alive. Holy crap so much thing updated in HG. I def missed out a lot of stuff. Can a staff contact me or DM thru steam. I'm so old now , how does this even work again lol. How do I claim my [HG] Tag back on or do I have to re apply? Thank you guys! 

4 hours ago, BRUCE LEE 101 said:

I have been a HG member since 2015!!!! I lost my account password and couldn't log back in for 4 years!!! Today was my first time cracking it open after I found the password written down hidden deep in my closet. I am back and alive. Holy crap so much thing updated in HG. I def missed out a lot of stuff. Can a staff contact me or DM thru steam. I'm so old now , how does this even work again lol. How do I claim my [HG] Tag back on or do I have to re apply? Thank you guys! 

Welcome back, and to answer your question about your old member tags...

You'll have to restart your recruitment process here and start back as a recruit, from there and after 2 months of being a recruit you can make an member promotion application to then get your tags back.

Hope to see you around and maybe stop by teamspeak to see a few old faces :)

Edited by KB
Attached his comment so he could get a notification.

8 hours ago, KB said:

Welcome back, and to answer your question about your old member tags...

You'll have to restart your recruitment process here and start back as a recruit, from there and after 2 months of being a recruit you can make an member promotion application to then get your tags back.

Hope to see you around and maybe stop by teamspeak to see a few old faces :)

CONGRATS BROOOOOO! Good that you figured out ur account password back!