Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Lynx muted me for helping out emu.

Destiniot1

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Lynx

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

Where did this occur?

Steam

What server?

HG Zombie Survival -Garry's Mod Division

How long ago did this take place?

10 minutes

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Emu said in chat, "guys I'm studying for a test, what's black in Spanish"
I said, "emu, black in Spanish is negro"
Lynx muted me
when I asked him why he did not respond
I asked him again and he said to stop
when I asked him what I did he kicked me
I understand what he was doing but he did not have a full grasp of the situation and jumped to conclusions 
all I had was a friendly interaction helping emu out because I am fluent in Spanish
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

I feel like i shouldn't have to say this, as you already provided why you were muted IN the abuse report in Line 2, however,  I will still respond. The players were all being rowdy, and I had already made multiple Nword related mutes on the map, such as people baiting it, and people trying to get around our filter. You are, in fact, correct. Emu did say that, however, you didn't put in the part where I muted emu and said "Don't Nword bait"zs_tag_sealed_v2b0007.thumb.jpg.1d7bd561d5189b804abba023c99646e7.jpg as seen above (My warning is not in the screenshot, but you could see it in logs). You then did NOT say "Black in spanish is _____", You just said the word alonezs_tag_sealed_v2b0009.thumb.jpg.58e64812ce3066316054b98743366173.jpg as seen here (Ignore the mistype lmao). Even IF you were trying to help, you know we don't allow the word at all, no matter what you would have been muted. You then proceeded to spam admin chat even though i told you why you were mutedzs_tag_sealed_v2b0013.thumb.jpg.808f9262a9c44822cae841c637fd8f7a.jpgzs_tag_sealed_v2b0011.thumb.jpg.6abf24ae24043220b91ea442ede1546a.jpg + some others which I didn't screenshot (My bad!), to which I kicked you. You know better, AND you have been warned before. Again. It is quiet ridiculous that I have to explain my mute on you when you answered your own question within the abuse report.

2 hours ago, Lynxx said:

I feel like i shouldn't have to say this, as you already provided why you were muted IN the abuse report in Line 2, however,  I will still respond. The players were all being rowdy, and I had already made multiple Nword related mutes on the map, such as people baiting it, and people trying to get around our filter. You are, in fact, correct. Emu did say that, however, you didn't put in the part where I muted emu and said "Don't Nword bait"zs_tag_sealed_v2b0007.thumb.jpg.1d7bd561d5189b804abba023c99646e7.jpg as seen above (My warning is not in the screenshot, but you could see it in logs). You then did NOT say "Black in spanish is _____", You just said the word alonezs_tag_sealed_v2b0009.thumb.jpg.58e64812ce3066316054b98743366173.jpg as seen here (Ignore the mistype lmao). Even IF you were trying to help, you know we don't allow the word at all, no matter what you would have been muted. You then proceeded to spam admin chat even though i told you why you were mutedzs_tag_sealed_v2b0013.thumb.jpg.808f9262a9c44822cae841c637fd8f7a.jpgzs_tag_sealed_v2b0011.thumb.jpg.6abf24ae24043220b91ea442ede1546a.jpg + some others which I didn't screenshot (My bad!), to which I kicked you. You know better, AND you have been warned before. Again. It is quiet ridiculous that I have to explain my mute on you when you answered your own question within the abuse report.

so you are not allowed to say any word that begins with n?

• Benz locked this topic

@Destiniot1 N word baiting is against the rules and so is implying the n word, emu got punished because he was baiting people into implying the n word and you fell for it, the result is that you both got muted. It is as simple as that.

You might say "but it was for his test though?", no one would ask a question that specific and is clearly bait

When you get muted it means that there is a reason behind it, Lynxx maybe shouldve clarified since you clearly had no idea that this was bait (even though it was more obvious than anything). However bothering mods+ about a punishment that is valid is not the way to go and will get you kicked most of the time

~Not abuse