Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Other) Abuse Report (Lynx)

Lucas19k

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Lynx

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_122141997

Where did this occur?

Other

What server?

Discord

How long ago did this take place?

Couple of hours ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Lynx banned me because I called him out on not helping the community despite being division staff, I wasn’t given ANY warning at all - I was banned without even finishing by argument, absolutely NO consideration of any kind was taken behind my punishment for telling the truth.

Proof Links?

Hg zs discord
  • Haha 1

It would be clear to you if you took an opportunity to listen to me within the discord, as, had you read, you would understand why I banned you. You were complaining about the crashing initially (rightfully so) so i explained it to you. However, you then proceeded to ignore me, and actually a lot of other staff to purposfully make the server look worse infront of new players/in the discord by constantly bitching and whining your ass off while me, sit, snowyamur and Feshy tried to explain the issue to you. I banned you with the reason that when you learn to listed you can be unbanned, and it seems like that won't be happening. Next time, take atleast 1 second to read what we are explaining before purposfuly being ignorant and just blaming the servers - as you put it - "Shitty performance". This also isnt the first time you have purposfully been a pain in our side, you constantly pick fights with us to get a rise, so, we punished you.

You did NOT warn me at any time, you literally banned me because you felt like it. I wasn’t even kicked from the discord at least, despite you saying I have been a pain on your side constantly. I was only bringing up the issues every one was having and banned me before I even finished my argument. Had I know beforehand I was breaking a rule which I DID NOT - I would immediately drop the issue at hand.

I am completely horrified and disgusted at how a division staff is lying in front of me,  can this please be reviewed by an higher admin?

• Benz locked this topic
  • Benz unlocked this topic
  • Executive Council

@Lucas19k There are better ways and better places to discuss the stuff that you were talking about. If you are asked by one of our  Divisional Staff members to take things to a PM and or to quit talking about certain topics/subjects you should do so however, We do greatly appreciate your input/suggestions, and insights.

@Lynxx Please make sure that you give a warning to people before banning them and to follow the proper procedure when banning individuals.

Reviewed

• Like 1

• Benz locked this topic