Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rules Clarification

ArcticsHowl

Earlier today I started a votekick against a moderator with an actual reason which I still maintain he was doing, there was another moderator on who I asked and did not intend to cancel the vote, however the moderator that I started a votekick against not only stopped the vote he also warned me presumably about rule 23. This indicates that either:

1. You are not allowed to votekick moderators-however were this the case I would think that the voting system could be configured to disallow kicking moderators in the first place.
  2. You could be punished under non-extreme circumstances for a moderator disagreeing with whether a votekick for a legitimate reason was correct or not-I don't think there is any legitimate reason this would be the case.
  3. #2 but only in cases where it's a moderator-I think this is absurd.

I wish to clarify that I am not attempting to report Moderator abuse however I would like this issue clarified.

Thank you.

The clarification is, don't votekick moderators. If you feel like what they are doing is wrong or unjust, gather proof and post an abuse report.

From what I see, you guys got mad at decay for going zmain and being very good. causing pop loss because someone is good at being a zmain is not a reason to votekick a moderator and claim he was abusing for stopping an invalid vote.

Best advice I can give you in this situation is stop complaining and get good. Otherwise, don't waste everyones time crying because people don't like that he's too good. What do you want me to do about him being as good as he is? Ban him from zmaining just because you guys don't like it? What if you all of a sudden got good at zmain like decay, should i just ban every good zmain?

On 10/29/2021 at 6:03 PM, ArcticsHowl said:

That is disappointing to hear.

I would suggest that you add that to the rules in that case.

I'm also wondering what actions does rule 13 cover? Is it just advertisement?

I'm not going to make it punishable for being "Too good."