Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Flea’s intro

Flea

I’m flea, previously known as the undertaker(back when I was in slayers).

former admin in slayersgaming.  Rank ssa or server specific admin(just a grunt) years active is probably 2014-2016.
I’ve received quite a few negative feedback when I did my intro on my profile. To be honest I don’t give a shit what conflict SG and HG had in the past, those are the past get over those childish feud. I wasn’t involved in any of the conflicts. 
I don’t represent slayers in anyway now, I’m merely stating which community I was in. :Slayers no longer exists.

a little bit of self intro: I love animes, currently working in hotel industry as a maintainence assistant. I’m an Asian(it was a secret no one in slayers knew)  im just a guy who seeks to have fun whenever I’m in the gaming world.

pardon me for my bad English as I’m uncomfortable being too formal.

I’ve seen a lot of negativity about slayers, them being toxic etc, yeah sure I’ve seen toxic individual players in slayers. I’m sure there a toxic players everywhere, in SG or HG it’s all the same, IRL as well. However the whole community? Nah Just because of some people I ain’t gonna trash the whole community. All the time I’ve had fun in slayers and yes I miss it.

with that said I don’t think I’ll be playing in HG anytime yet as I will be enlisting in the army soon. 2 years of enslavement..

i have nothing to add on currently, thank you for taking your time reading my “informal broken English” introduction I wish all of you a good health and have a great day ahead.(12.15am here but whatever)

-something to add on, I wasn’t close to president. I don’t love him and I don’t dislike him. I never talked/texted him before.

I’ve heard some negative stuff about him in some google forum or whatever I can’t remember. Therefore my impression for him has changed(but I can’t judge him without knowing both sides story and I wasn’t interested anyway so I didn’t bother digging) even when I was still in slayers. However I never left because I love the community and it’s people, I don’t kneel down and suck thumb to get a promotion. Positions never mattered to me. It’s the community and people that’s the best not the owner.

Edited by Flea
  • Like 3

• Flea changed the title to Flea’s intro