Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How to implement 3d modeling and gifs into swift?

Destroy

So I've just started working on a project and my idea was that I will be creating a random number generator, which will generate a random list of items that will be hardcoded into it. Shouldn't be too difficult. The hard part is the front end of this. If you have played call of duty zombies, you see on the main menu the characters are standing around while also still being animated and not a still like image. I wanted to render that into my project or a cutout of that animation of the character doing that. I also wanted to implement the mystery box rendering as well where it shows a random list of items that are hard coded in and it cycles through it like its being animated and the final proudct will display whatever the RNG chooses. I honestly have no idea where to start because the cycling seems already hard enough since it technically has to be written in swift and ran on an ios application if anyone can give me some pointers.

Also Hi HG, I'm back ish lololol