Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak has been getting out of hand lately.

Hamhugger

Especially during peak hours. Between the mic spamming, freekilling and the general rule breaking it is hard to keep track of who is wrong doing. I try to do my best but I have people each round pulling me left and right because of something someone is doing wrong on CT. Have you guys considered implementing some script that wont allow someone who is new to the server to join CT for a set time? This would cut back on some of the problems I think and allow them to learn the ropes of jailbreak.

The server gets out of control with over 42-44 people on it. CTs end up getting away with freekilling, there is tremendous mic spam by T's. It takes a lot of forceful admining and good lead CTing to keep it under control.

I'm not sure what can help it other than fewer slots on JB, but there are adverse effects from that.

I think we just need to work on improving our admining for these tough situations and keep our eyes open. If there aren't many admins on, ask for some to join you.

We could add all sorts of scripts to the server and the reason that one wasn't added is because it's just another thing to burden the server with. That would be running all the time, keeping track of thousands of players playing times...that's a huge memory eater.

yea with 42-44 people on like earlier things get crazy.

I literally sit out and do admin when it gets full. You wanna talk stressful? Between slays/swaps/remembering steam id's/new admins/spammers...

I think 1 admin watching from spec can do the work of 4 playing though. You just see more.

Make sure you also assist the admin/s in spec and be conscious of when he leaves.(I'll let other admins know)

If someone is yelling freekill i'll usually ask who FK'd them and tell them that i'll watch the person. People really appreciate a response.

yea with 42-44 people on like earlier things get crazy.

I literally sit out and do admin when it gets full. You wanna talk stressful? Between slays/swaps/remembering steam id's/new admins/spammers...

I think 1 admin watching from spec can do the work of 4 playing though. You just see more.

Make sure you also assist the admin/s in spec and be conscious of when he leaves.(I'll let other admins know)

If someone is yelling freekill i'll usually ask who FK'd them and tell them that i'll watch the person. People really appreciate a response.

If some is crying freekill I usually ask who it is so I can keep an eye on them. I never will slay someone because someone told me they were freekilled. Causes too much problems. :we:

Ya'know this never happened three months ago..sure there was the chaos and lulz from mic spamming and free killing but...really I blame the kids. Theres too many god damn kids on Jailbreak now. Which makes most people go crazy and into a "I'm going to annoy and bring chaos" phase. :confused:

Actually, this did happen 3 months ago. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that.

Actually, this did happen 3 months ago. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that. And the month before that.

Jailbreak wasn't here in 2002, liar. Here wasn't even here yet.

About 80% of the jailbreak admins only watch out for themselves. Something should be done about this.

What do you expect to be done about this? They donate money to us out of their generosity, we give them admin as a thank you.

Whether or not they choose to use it is their own choice.

If they use it and abuse it however, that's when people start to care.

Edit: They may represent the clan, but we can't force people to take action per se. Help out when you can, that's about all that is asked of them.

Edited by Slazenger

what if we are playying and do not see it happen are we just going to slay them just cuz the other people say so?

That isn't what I am saying. Don't put words in my mouth. :we: The majority of admins I see on will just sit back and watch freekills happen but once it happens to them they have the heaviest finger on their slay command. I only see a few keep the teams even. Watch out for racism and vulgar language. Admins in every server represent HG even if they don't carry the tag. It doesn't look good when the only time something is done by an admin is when a wrong doing was done against that admin.