Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jailbreak has been getting out of hand lately.

Hamhugger

That isn't what I am saying. Don't put words in my mouth. :we: The majority of admins I see on will just sit back and watch freekills happen but once it happens to them they have the heaviest finger on their slay command. I only see a few keep the teams even. Watch out for racism and vulgar language. Admins in every server represent HG even if they don't carry the tag. It doesn't look good when the only time something is done by an admin is when a wrong doing was done against that admin.

1. Of course they can act quickly when it happens to them, you tend to notice a bit more easily if you're the one being freekilled.

2. When the server fills up, manual team balancing becomes a huge headache. Remembering who has a mic, who doesn't, who you switched a few rounds ago that secretly switched back, who just joined, and who just hasn't killed anyone yet, who has been causing trouble, it's a lot to look after.

3. As for racism, it's not always easy to catch. A few times when I play in JB, I'll turn off voice chat for a bit and just try to rebel, or other times I just won't see chat, and when 40+ people get muted then unmuted, or some other such thing, the text scrolls awful fast.

4. As I said previously, admins can react more quickly when something happens to them because they are the primary witness (obviously). When it happens to someone else, it's more of a judgment call on how much you trust the person's word, because more often than not, the admin probably didn't witness it firsthand. That is why we ask people to submit demos. Don't expect admins to do all the work when you have the ability to report people as well.