Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hacked Servers :D

Dirty

it was on rust 9v9 low gravity + instant respawn it was awesome

somewaht like this but no unlimited ammo

[YOUTUBE]Q9GemNX9J6k[/YOUTUBE]

anyone else ever get lucky and find a random server? I guess it was by this guy AgentGOD

Edited by Dirty

supposedly you have to dl something to make console work... and vac/mw2 most likely detects this thing and thats why your banned :)

supposedly.

its a modification package that edits a .dll to enable it and.....yea =/ but hey real hackers still get to play

its a modification package that edits a .dll to enable it and.....yea =/ but hey real hackers still get to play

I've actually contacted fourzerotwo and the VAC team about this, they said even people joining could get detected and vac banned.

i got banned for joining my friends hacked server :(

If valve decides to lift my vac ban, I'll let you know weeman :)

I've actually contacted fourzerotwo and the VAC team about this, they said even people joining could get detected and vac banned.

i got banned for joining my friends hacked server :(

If valve decides to lift my vac ban, I'll let you know weeman :)

kk thx, people are getting banned left and right for fucking stupid shit and its getting ridiculous because hackers are still playing everywhere!!! fuck valve, fuck IW, and fuck broccoli

• 3 weeks later...

on PC, i got to play on a hacked server. It was ground war domination on rust with unlimited score. lol a never ending game....good for leveling up your guns, ranks, and such. Too bad it didn't have any killstreak rewards available.

Yea its getting really bad with the hackers lately. It got to a point where every game I played had some type of hacker in there. So atm i refuse to play till they fix this problem.

• 1 month later...