Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hacked Servers :D

Dirty

if you dont want hacked servers buy a ps3 i have mw2 on it and not once have i nor any of my friends been in a hacked server.

Speaking of the PS3, add me on their i'm elementdude1202 or :we:

• 1 month later...
yeah, man. I've run into this on rust alot. In fact 99% of the time i join a server and rust is the level, it's something similar to this scenario, but always something crazy and fun!

Didn't read any of the previous posts.

• 2 months later...
Yesterday i played on a hacked server where one kill or flag capture made you instantly lvl 70. The game before that had unlimited ammo. It was funny seeing the main cannon on the AC-130 shoot like a machine gun.

Yeah, same here.

ArmedSeeker and I accidently go into hacked servers once in awhile and hit prestige.

I too got VAC banned because of these hacked server. Infinity Ward should just add dedicated servers instead of banning people who make the game more fun for everyone...

DieHard mode was my favorite, everyone had the last stand perk and could be revived.

I too got VAC banned because of these hacked server. Infinity Ward should just add dedicated servers instead of banning people who make the game more fun for everyone...

DieHard mode was my favorite, everyone had the last stand perk and could be revived.

ohh necroposters you...........

Yesterday i played on a hacked server where one kill or flag capture made you instantly lvl 70. The game before that had unlimited ammo. It was funny seeing the main cannon on the AC-130 shoot like a machine gun.

You were in a 10th prestige lobby.