Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Photoshop Skills

JessicaJoy

I am a pro when it comes to Photoshop©. This comes naturally when you are a great photographer like myself. I am offering my skills to you guys. If you need an in-game spray, forum signature, website banner, anything...leave me a comment in this forum with what you need and I will make it for you.

Please include the following:

1. What do you want? (signature, spray, banner, etc..)

2. What colors do you like the best? (can be as many as you want)

3. What should it say? (name, saying, website name, etc...)

4. If it is a website banner, what is the size in pixels? (??x??)

Edited by JessicaJoy

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Signature and also a in-game spray.

2. What colors do you like the best? red,black, blue... i'm colorblinde there the only colors i can see...

3. What should it say? Make my signature have fuklife in it and find somthing fantsy as picture to go with my name just come up with somthing good !! :P... far as spray have my name as Çσuŋt ξvίL... exactually like that and just have somthing good going along with it ... also put the HG symbol in there somewere. Make sure the spray is evil :P

1. Signature and also a in-game spray.

2. What colors do you like the best? red,black, blue... i'm colorblinde there the only colors i can see...

3. What should it say? Make my signature have fuklife in it and find somthing fantsy as picture to go with my name just come up with somthing good !! :P... far as spray have my name as Çσuŋt ξvίL... exactually like that and just have somthing good going along with it ... also put the HG symbol in there somewere. Make sure the spray is evil :P

Forum Signature - http://yfrog.com/0efuklikesignaturej

InGame Spray - http://yfrog.com/0efuklifesprayj

1. In game spray and signature

2. Red, blue, green, or all of these

3. Spray: I want a skull with some sort of bullets somewhere in there to match up my name as Bulletzfreak. And an HG sign of course.

For a signature, anything u want, i don't mind. As long as it has my name, an HG sign and with some sort of fantasy picture that kind of match up my name.

Thanks you in advance =]

hmm those sigs are nice, jessica. i will have to think about a good sig i dont have a real one. ps. The photography looks good i looked at some of the animal and nature ones.

p.p.s. i think this is the funniest one

8305f747c44721089cb00d0eb94f1a75.jpg

p.p.p.s. this is a super epic HG wallpaper, m3rge

54333343f8da473dd7e63f4e6d6fa6e0.jpg

hmm those sigs are nice, jessica. i will have to think about a good sig i dont have a real one. ps. The photography looks good i looked at some of the animal and nature ones.

p.p.s. i think this is the funniest one

8305f747c44721089cb00d0eb94f1a75.jpg

p.p.p.s. this is a super epic HG wallpaper, m3rge

54333343f8da473dd7e63f4e6d6fa6e0.jpg

Thank you bort!