Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

My Photoshop Skills

JessicaJoy

1. In game spray and signature

2. Red, blue, green, or all of these

3. Spray: I want a skull with some sort of bullets somewhere in there to match up my name as Bulletzfreak. And an HG sign of course.

For a signature, anything u want, i don't mind. As long as it has my name, an HG sign and with some sort of fantasy picture that kind of match up my name.

Thanks you in advance =]

Okay, the deal with the spray is that the background is transparent. So what you will have to do is just save it as it is. Do not change the file name or type. It must be a .tga in order for it to work. I don't think there is anyway to see it unless you upload it directly to your game and spray it. Any questions, find me in vent or on Steam.

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/1/e54526d4847fcba3b0fbdc4c841ebddc.tga

Signature - http://yfrog.com/0dbulletzfreaksigj

Note to everyone, if I make you something, and you don't like it..just let me know and I will fix it asap.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

•  
  • 1. What do you want?

I was hoping someone could make these banners in some holiday colors

top:
    bg_header.jpg

bottom:
    bg_footer.jpg

• 2. What colors do you like the best?

Well, for christmas, it would be change the stripes to red and green and add candy canes and stockings and snowman and stuff.

and for holoween it would be orange and black stripes with punpkins and ghost and stuff.

and forth of july it would be red white and blue stripes with some stars and fireworks.

and easter would be cool too or other holidays if u want

• 3. What should it say?

it doesnt have to say anything

• 4. If it is a website banner, what is the size in pixels?

they are 790 pixels wide. The top is 131 pixels tall. the bottom is 57 pixels tall.

the only thing is they must have that gray border around the outside in order to blend into the background of the web page.

This is basically what its for:
    zhost_th.png

• 5 months later...

1. What do you want? Signature and Spray :D?

2. What colors do you like the best? Red/White/Black

3. What should it say? -hg- Ryan and maybe an [HG] Ryan for back-up if i get promoted in 9 days?

1. What do you want? Signature and Spray :D?

2. What colors do you like the best? Red/White/Black

3. What should it say? -hg- Ryan and maybe an [HG] Ryan for back-up if i get promoted in 9 days?

you don't get one anymore because you are doubleClanning and blocked me on steam.

Edited by JessicaJoy

1. What do you want: Signature

2. What colors:

3. What do you want it to say: See how mine is now? I want that to say adomorn. A new girl would be fine, as me and this old gal are getting to know eachother entirely too well, but the eyes have to be >=.

What do you want? Signature/spray/banner

What color? Well send me a forum message cause I got a question

What's it say? -hg-Blade223333

And possibly [Hg]Blade223333 when I get promoted

This is the .jpg - DO NOT USE - For you to see only (gray = transparent in game)

blade223333.jpg

This is the file you want to save. It is a .tga file. You will not be able to view it. This is what ^^ is for.

1. What do you want: Signature

2. What colors:

3. What do you want it to say: See how mine is now? I want that to say adomorn. A new girl would be fine, as me and this old gal are getting to know eachother entirely too well, but the eyes have to be >=.

adomorn.jpg

Spray

white and black and red

i just want my name kind of discreet, and i like abstract stuff

Edit: can you make some stuff transparent? :D

I am really excited about this one. DO NOT USE THE .jpg FILE FOR VIEWING ONLY (gray = transparent in game)

msaber.jpg

Please download the .tga file and put this in your spray folder.