Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Admin Removed] STEAM_0:1:15144570 (Sacred G #fLo)

CNS

Sacred came in the server today and when he got on he was spamming the mic at least 6 different times.

Muting him isnt an option because he can unmute himself. I honestly think that since he has admin he thinks that he can do whatever he wants, including mic spamming. I was actually on the server and he was talking and he kept slapping players for no reason, or just because of something they said.

(ADMIN) Sacred G #fLo: slapped player : 5150 :KITTY VILLIAN with 0 damage

This happened 3 times, I was watching him do it, and the player did not find it funny. But of course, Sacred was laughing the whole time.

Yesterday, I was talking to another player about why he was banned. I had just gotten in the server and there was a lot of commotion about someone being banned, I was questioning Sacred about it and he said someone was hacking. I spectated the player and it was fairly obvious that he WASNT hacking, but Sacred chose to ban him after he got a demo. The player came back in the game with another account and I continued to talk to him, and Sacred banned him for no reason!

He also banned another player today, and it just so happened to be the player I was spectating and thinking to myself 'Man he's perdy good.' Well, Sacred said he was hacking, I dont even think he got a demo, but out of no where, I see Sacred ban this player.

*Edit* - There was minor lag in the server today about 2 minutes ago, and a player was minding his own business and playing the game. He had around 230 ping, which isnt above the autokick limit. Obviously, he was in a different country than where the server was being hosted, but people were complaining about lag. Lo and behold, Sacred kicked him. But the lag didnt stop, oh noes. Big mistake there, kicking a player who was minding his own business.

(ADMIN) Sacred G #fLo: kicked player GreekHondaMan

This player came back momentarily to play and he was probably wondering why he was kicked.

(ADMIN) Sacred G #fLo: banned player GreekHondaMan

What? He was banned?

There was no demo even made, because Sacred banned this player the SECOND he got back into the server.

Well, the lag was still there even after the player was banned. Big mistake there?

Here's the Steam ID, I honestly dont know why Sacred banned him because of his ping. "GreekHondaMan" STEAM_0:0:14866109

After about the 10th time of spamming his mic, he left. I told him numerous times to stop playing those stupid sounds on his much but since he's admin, he thinks he doesnt have to listen to me and he can break all of the rules. Honestly, I cant take it anymore.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1249de21de0b1045ab1eab3e9fa335ca1b8fc68425423b04

Perfect example of how Sacred G uses his admin to get up to places where no one is watching, and to snipe people. He was sitting up there for at least 5 minutes, sniping people, but he got stuck and ended up killing himself.

Edited by CNS

I was the one he banned, twice.. I sincerely think he should get his admin removed, he obviously doesn't know anything about hacking, and 1st rule if you aren't 100% sure someone is hacking , DON'T ban him, get a demo for sure, screenshots, etc.

+1 to remove flo's admin

He also banned liquid for "hacking". People were complaining he was "to good" so I watched him didnt see anything for at least 20min. So I just went back to playing, when sacred came on and someone complained liquid was hacking again. Sacred went into spec and watched him for less than a minute before banning him, i dont know if he has a demo or not.

Then later, I am sniping from T spawn down middle and i think i was 250-80 or something and someone complained that I was hacking so he speced me and said that I had no recoil, and that I was making to many no scopes with the awp. I told him I have a dot on my moniter so I can no scope like that and I had plenty of recoil, so I dont know what the **** he was talking about.

He also spammed twice when I was on. The first time I told him to stop hes like "..but that is my laugh I dont havea mic". And I told him that it didnt matter "dont do it again". Then guess what not even 10 minutes later he spams it again and if he didnt have admin I wouldve kicked him.

Im tired of his bull**** and I dont wanna keep dealing with it.

OK, first of all

My friend KITTY VILLAIN is attached to my friends list, and, didn't mind if I slapped him with 0 damage his reply on steam chat was LOLL( you can ask him yourself) then said play the sound BUTT PLUG which I did but played it for 1.2 seconds(crystal entered around that time). I only slapped KITTY VILLAIN i did NOT slap anybody else besides me

2nd. When you said yesterday you were talking to another player about being banned... you said you just got into the server... how did you talk to him when you just entered? AND how can you spectate a banned person? seriously? and did you tell these people you and fred hack? yes don't say you don't because you do

And no he didn't have another account, i kicked him(i think) then i banned him for 1 hour then he came back in

I was looking at [HG] Fred flinstones score and it looked suspicious I killed my self and went to spectate and as i CLEARLY saw, he was using no recoil with an awp at bomb B I have about 4-5 witnesses if you wish to see for yourself.

And crystal im really fed up with you hiding behind you lies of yours. and yes crystal hacks. shes a female who in ALL of counter strike source has a score of 49 - 8(example) as a female.

I have X-spectate for css

and clearly saw SOME FISHY attacks to her foe

I never really abused my admin only slapping me a few times but not towards an enemy...here let me tell you about it

=e= general or =e= Mike was in spectate and 1 of them chose to glitch the guns option menu to where you can fly around the server with the guns you chosen.

my admin and my clumsy self chosen to slap me to the guns which was in the air at the time i did it for about 3-4 minutes then stopped because it was getting boring.

Now lets get to the mic spamming genre.

Crystal did NOT tell me to stop mic spamming

if she did then i didnt see because she does not have a mic.

If she wishes to tell me to stop I will but if she types in the chat box then most of the time I wont see it.

The majority of the people in the server find me and my spamming amusing. I see alot of LOL's LMAO's and ROFL's on the server, this to me is not annoying this is entertainment to keep the server going.

I dont think you talked to dirty about taking my admin away because he is the one that just gave me it and me and him are tight.

So just a BIG reply about how dishonest you are to [HG] and to the de_dust 2 deathmatch players.

Oh yeah about the me teleporting my self to trees uptop of the T spawn, yeah nobody really cared some guy found it amusing , actually 2 of them did then i stopped because yes it was WRONG and malkin even said him self that he does stupid shit sometime. SHIT HAPPENS get over it

Oh and fred why dont you tell that you where hacking bud? hm dont want to huh and i didnt mean to ban VenM because i did it accidently as you saw i ACCIDENLTY banned 3 people using mani admin and dirty restored that.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND IT WONT HAPPEN AGIAN

Okay he was on a warning.... Now since he isn't listing then his admin is completely removed. There is no but/ifs. Whatever!

Also if you continues to get reported for mic spamming then you will be banned. Dirty and I have had enough of people send of complainants about you coming in there and mic spamming. So stop doing that shit...

OK, first of all

My friend KITTY VILLAIN is attached to my friends list, and, didn't mind if I slapped him with 0 damage his reply on steam chat was LOLL( you can ask him yourself) then said play the sound BUTT PLUG which I did but played it for 1.2 seconds(crystal entered around that time). I only slapped KITTY VILLAIN i did NOT slap anybody else besides me

2nd. When you said yesterday you were talking to another player about being banned... you said you just got into the server... how did you talk to him when you just entered? AND how can you spectate a banned person? seriously? and did you tell these people you and fred hack? yes don't say you don't because you do

And no he didn't have another account, i kicked him(i think) then i banned him for 1 hour then he came back in

I was looking at [HG] Fred flinstones score and it looked suspicious I killed my self and went to spectate and as i CLEARLY saw, he was using no recoil with an awp at bomb B I have about 4-5 witnesses if you wish to see for yourself.

And crystal im really fed up with you hiding behind you lies of yours. and yes crystal hacks. shes a female who in ALL of counter strike source has a score of 49 - 8(example) as a female.

I have X-spectate for css

and clearly saw SOME FISHY attacks to her foe

I never really abused my admin only slapping me a few times but not towards an enemy...here let me tell you about it

=e= general or =e= Mike was in spectate and 1 of them chose to glitch the guns option menu to where you can fly around the server with the guns you chosen.

my admin and my clumsy self chosen to slap me to the guns which was in the air at the time i did it for about 3-4 minutes then stopped because it was getting boring.

Now lets get to the mic spamming genre.

Crystal did NOT tell me to stop mic spamming

if she did then i didnt see because she does not have a mic.

If she wishes to tell me to stop I will but if she types in the chat box then most of the time I wont see it.

The majority of the people in the server find me and my spamming amusing. I see alot of LOL's LMAO's and ROFL's on the server, this to me is not annoying this is entertainment to keep the server going.

I dont think you talked to dirty about taking my admin away because he is the one that just gave me it and me and him are tight.

So just a BIG reply about how dishonest you are to [HG] and to the de_dust 2 deathmatch players.

Oh yeah about the me teleporting my self to trees uptop of the T spawn, yeah nobody really cared some guy found it amusing , actually 2 of them did then i stopped because yes it was WRONG and malkin even said him self that he does stupid shit sometime. SHIT HAPPENS get over it

1st of all, you DIDN'T kick me at all, you banned me. Then I came back with another account and you banned me on sight. You probably don't even know the difference, CNS talked to me, and he said you were a pain in the @ss lately, he talked to me when I came back with my other account, he was really nice and our conversation ended when you said to an other admin : Why did you unban him ? ( the thing is that I was on another account ) and then you banned me again.

* oh saw his admin was removed, gj peeps at HG.

Edited by veNm

omg i wasnt hacking just cuz my score was like 270-60 or whatever doesnt mea i hack. so what if i got a few no scopes doesnt mean i have no recoil runnin.

And ur sayin CNS hacks too, now i know ur pullin this out of ur ass, so what if shes a woman, a woman has to hack to be good as us, wtf u dumbass.

And I swear to god if u mic spam 1 word im gunna fukin ban u, im tired of ur bs.

really Freddy really?

Your going to ban me after you get caught hacking by me, then others join in as well!

wow your really desperate to stay in the server

LOOK pal I don't like you black mailing me and dirty already told me no mic spammin and I MIGHT get another chance at admin

MARK MY WORDS FAG

Ill catch you hacking and when I do YOU ARE THE ONE getting banned along with your E girlfriend CRYSTAL

I'm already pissed at you and her

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS

I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY TRACE OF YOU

I'm really tired of the commotion about everybody hating me and the guy I banned, I made a demo so stop bragging, OK?

And i'm done arguing with Fred and crystal what I saw is true you guys just got to get over it:stfu:

Now when I banned the 3 people today that was an accident, and when I banned liquid I made a demo then banned him it was a temp ban not perm, OK?

I just wanna have fun and im actually looking to donate some cash(said that awhile back).

I'm not a bad admin

when i teleported my self to the top WHO CARES shit happens get over it and don't make a big deal and make a demo of it jeez

I slapped KITTY VILLAIN he said LOLL and play butt plugs, I did for 1 second

I slapped my self to the floating guns, wasn't towards anybody.

and if I get one of these :dj: then that's ****ed up

Mic spamming is done with the DM server

if I do get another chance at admin ill stfu and only use MY voice not my spamming

even though the people like it

NO IM NOT SUCKING UP

IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP THE ADMIN I HAD AND I WANT THE PEOPLE IN THE SERVER TO HAVE THE BEST FUN IMAGINABLE

OK im done posting and replying to the forums this is what i got to say

RESPECT,

Sacred G

Yea i banned you and made a demo THATS LEGAL NUMB NUTS

If you don't post it with in 48 hours of the ban it is abuse.. Which the ban person gets unbanned.

I'm really tired of the commotion about everybody hating me and the guy I banned, I made a demo so stop bragging, OK?

Post it.. Until then your abusing because you banned a least 6 people without even coming to the forums with the said demo.

Now when I banned the 3 people today that was an accident, and when I banned liquid I made a demo then banned him it was a temp ban not perm, OK?

Make a ban request then.

Mic spamming is done with the DM server

if I do get another chance at admin ill stfu and only use MY voice not my spamming

even though the people like it

KK, Then if I see you mic spamming you wont like it. Your given your warning for the last time. And your saying that you will only stfu and only use your voice if you get admin?

Also if people "liked it" why are people complaining about it? I know a lot of people do it. But you don't see us always doing it. Except for malkin (srys you got into it when you told him it was okay to do it in my server..) but he has been warned by DJ to stop. And he did stop, when people ask him to stop he usually does.

But when you get ask to stop, this is coming from what I told you ingame, you just ignore it. Then play it 5 min later just like the warning never happen.

Then when you got your admin removed for banning people the first time without demos, then when i gave it back with Malkin talking to me. I have found out that you have banned 3-4 (forgot how many) without demos. WTF? You can say in pms or in vent all you want that you have demos but if you don't post them then it is your ass that gets in trouble for not doing it.

So I am leaving it off to this. YOUR ADMIN HAS BEEN SUSPENDED! You don't get the skin nor do you have the power to see which admin is online. So they can sit in spec with different names or be in game without the admin skin under a different name. So you better stop..

Also you starting shit with the other admins. STOP ****ING WITH THEM! I told them if they see you mic spamming then warn/mute/kick/ban you. And you kinda pissed them off already.. So.. I wouldn't push it with them..

"And your saying that you will only stfu and only use your voice if you get admin?"

No I WILL stfu even if I do or dont get admin Master

"So I am leaving it off to this. YOUR ADMIN HAS BEEN SUSPENDED! You don't get the skin nor do you have the power to see which admin is online. So they can sit in spec with different names or be in game without the admin skin under a different name. So you better stop.."

So your saying when I get my admin back, I get the features you said I dont have...right?

but you f%#king suck at admining a server.

And you suck at spelling LOOK, veNm I'm not trying to make your shit miserable

I just banned you and made a demo and yes next time and this goes to all my demos

I WILL BAN THEN UPLOAD THE DEMO WITHIN 48 HOURS!

GUARANTEE

JUST STOP BITCHING AND ME AND YOU CAN MAKE UP

stop making it a big deal,

your lucky it wasn't a perm ban...Idk why I would perm ban if i didn't know u were hacking or not

im there to have fun and secure the server at ALL times

and by the way another admin was abusing theres I think it was global but it wasnt agiasnt any other players, he teleported me and another HG member out side the map we were just screwin around(not typing this toward you veNm)

Respect

Sacred G

ok, i think from what you said, you know now that you need to post your bans. however this is something else which is important:

Oh and fred why dont you tell that you where hacking bud? hm dont want to huh and i didnt mean to ban VenM because i did it accidently as you saw i ACCIDENLTY banned 3 people using mani admin and dirty restored that.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND IT WONT HAPPEN AGIAN

if you ban someone accidentaly, you need to unban them right away. if you cant or dont know how, you need to go here and post an unban request ASAP.

Unban Request Board