Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Admin Removed] STEAM_0:1:15144570 (Sacred G #fLo)

CNS

Alright, Sacred G is a flaming example of what not to do as an admin. If anyone else in our community has this much fail, please tell me so I can remove their admin. You don't come in forums when you're up against accusations of abuse and say shit like "When I get my admin back I'm going to catch you and your GF hacking and ban you both". Man, the level of dumb here astounds me. Also, you mentioned in one of your posts that she can't go like 48-10 because she's a female? Is that SERIOUSLY the logic you use when making admin decisions? I'm going to go ahead and over-rule Master and Dirty and say that no matter what, you don't get your admin back. Period. This is not up for debate, although I look forward to you crying about my decision here. Welcome to Shulgi Justice.

I was looking at [HG] Fred flinstones score and it looked suspicious I killed my self and went to spectate and as i CLEARLY saw, he was using no recoil with an awp at bomb B I have about 4-5 witnesses if you wish to see for yourself.

ROFL...No recoil AWP