Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

lawl

Clark

As for Clark, I am a believer in the free-market system myself, to an extent. But, on the topic of education, not every school spends 1 hour a day for a quarter studying for standardized tests. At least California schools don't. Don't forget NCLB is still in effect. School-choice forces schools to lose per-pupil funding each time one moves away AND provide for transportation costs. Not to mention vouchers simply give the rich easier access to private schools over the poor. Depends on what perspective you're looking at. I would argue that public school's aren't failing us. The fact that private schools score slightly higher (usually based on demographics, not quality), and then accuse the public schools or sub-par performance is what is STOOPId.

I don't need a fucking cookie. I started this bitching about the fact that we need voter id laws in this country so we do not have anyone cheating the system. Students who vote in 2 states, felons, and daytrippers who come from across the state line to vote in our state and theirs.

Thread hijacked? wtf

Stupid propaganda films anyway......what is this the fucking 60's?

People who don't like this country should move.

"Aww, that guy's cookie is bigger than mine. Break it up and give me some of his."

That is what this world will come to.

I mixed the batter, I cooked the shit, I used my appliances, ITS MY COOKIE!

Kind of off topic, I had this guy the other day telling me how a black man can't get a job..but now Obama is in office he will be my boss.

Well first off its not that youre black, its how you talk to me and how you present yourself...and the tattoo of a gun on your neck and sagging pants doesn't help. His response, "Well I get more hoes than you do.."

I don't have any sympathy for people who are lazy and would rather party through life until they decide to wake up. (or are forced into reality)

So because you (no particular race/gender) make bad choices over and over, and have 5 kids before you can even take care of yourself...you get your food paid for, you get your housing paid for...and still sit on your ass...I have to fork over more of my money...interesting...

Edited by vandium

BOB BARR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain can lick my left nut. Obama my right.

EDIT: What, you're gonna be a sore loser now? Big deal he lost. So did the most awesome-est man ever, Bob Barr. You don't see us Libertarians crying. We're just chopping up onions.

Edited by HT | Street Lethal

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

If you actually WATCH the WHOLE thing without contacting me in any way to tell me anything at all, you get a clarking cookie. Watch it and learn wtf needs to happen to this world. And how nothing clarking works now and is supposed to not work.

I watched it up until the 1h15m mark when it went from informational and based in fact to a utopian idealist video. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of what it had to say, but it went off into the deep end there towards the end.

OBAMA IS NOT BLACK!! He is half black retards!

White mom + Black Dad + a few months with his dad when he was a young kid + raised by mom and grandma....hes not half black....

Maybe about 15-25% black

But hes able to use his skin color to his advantage.

If I was born with a black dad and white mom, but raised ONLY by my dad....but my skin was white.

I would be white.

Odd, but the sense of sight dominates.