Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | John

Sailor Moon

This guy was muting people for no reason, slaying CTs just for killing him, the whole works.... I'm so disgusted with his behavior that I took the time to make this account and post here... Please deal with this failure of an admin.

~ PS, I don't have screens but thats because he banned me for "free killing me" although he was rebeling...

Btw this was on the jail break server.

Thanks, Sailor Moon

pics or it didn't happen.

I've never banned anyone for more than 5 minutes.

The only people that were kicked/banned tonight, are people who were disrespectful to the admins.

& or repeatedly freekilling, when warned to stop.

yeah, justifying getting more admins who were not even on the server to back you up? real cool

they were

QQ MOAR

Zume you freekilled me 3 times. Thats why they were slaying you

and also. Sailor moon you can post the recording of the convo becuase we didnt say shit

yeah, justifying getting more admins who were not even on the server to back you up? real cool

All the admins posting, are, & were in the server when you were delt with, end of story. You have no proof, out of the 3 people you brought to post against me.

Ts may not be red (HG John)

Cts may not be in the designated area (the ct in johns way)

So because ts cannot be red admin's HAVE TO slay that ct the designated area was (race track)

But because he knifed him, not slayed yes he did go red and yes your allowed to kill him.

Well now when your read this john you'll know so that will not cause any further problems between this issue.

EDIT: Please can someone post the motd, or if i can modify it how? with jjk consent ofc, to stop silly little Ban request's like this.

Edited by 3D