Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | John

Sailor Moon

Waste?

Agree.

Anyone who does not play Jailbreak might think wow, we need some structure and non-abusers in that server.

Then they spectate for 10 minutes, and tell these whiners to stfu. How do you expect there to not be any issues on that server. If you don't catch everything, you are a bad admin, if you do something, you are an abuser.

Make a word filter for "jailbreak", maybe "whiner." And "adused" to "whining."

"I was playing on the whiner server today, and I was whining about an admin.

The whole point to that server is to bullshit and have fun, there are no stats or rankings.

Make a word filter for "jailbreak", maybe "whiner." And "adused" to "whining."

"I was playing on the whiner server today, and I was whining about an admin.

The whole point to that server is to bullshit and have fun, there are no stats or rankings.

WRONG!

There is T rank.

I don't know if it works though, cause I been ranked 1 for a long time and i lose alot of points each day. So, I don't know.

Ts may not be red (HG John)

Cts may not be in the designated area (the ct in johns way)

So because ts cannot be red admin's HAVE TO slay that ct the designated area was (race track)

But because he knifed him, not slayed yes he did go red and yes your allowed to kill him.

Well now when your read this john you'll know so that will not cause any further problems between this issue.

EDIT: Please can someone post the motd, or if i can modify it how? with jjk consent ofc, to stop silly little Ban request's like this.

This thread is done Bone.

I'm bored and so stupid that Imma just post here...

I have NEVER seen John EVER kill a person who didn't deserve it. Plus, I doubt John would be stupid enough to knife a ct in the way of the race track or else he would have warned the ct that he would knife him if he didn't move from the race track..

Jailbreak is an amazing server where people have loads of fun. The admins are doing a good job, but more admins need to be on more and be active during the morning and afternoon, not just night time...

We need Geeks, who will monitor the server even in the mornings, afternoons, nights, weekends, and holidays.

Geeks like me for example o.o