Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BC2 Admin

Wingless

We desperately need something. I just had a lovely conversation about stacked teams (9 on 5, I'm on the 5 team, we're losing), being told that, "it's our fault because our team deserted us."

"It's your fault you got gagged, my patience deserted me."

But srsly, stacking murders the server population. And not in a way that I take pleasure in.

That's the one and only reason I've seen so far to need admin.

With a chat filter built in it's not too bad.

That in itself is still a pretty big issue. That and a few people that like to get everyone all hot and bothered that are probably better off not talking.

Auto-balance teams is enabled. Idk if that was just added but yea and there is no admin mod to switch a players team. DICE has been updating the servers a lot, from what I hear this is the best admin client we will be using: http://g4g.pl/bc2guardian

Also good news from our server provider:

Since they released the updated client that sorts by ping, our servers have gotten even more popular. Having InterNAP high-performance bandwidth makes us a cut above :)

Auto-balance teams is enabled. Idk if that was just added but yea and there is no admin mod to switch a players team. DICE has been updating the servers a lot, from what I hear this is the best admin client we will be using: http://g4g.pl/bc2guardian

Also good news from our server provider:

It looks like the server auto-balances at the end of rounds, which is good when it works, but doesn't look like it covers the time during rounds. It's certainly a step in the right direction.

*crosses fingers for DICE*

(Also, population = good news. Rush looked half full earlier today with just one or two HG members on, so that's great.)

it's pretty amazing how quickly a server will empty out to the uber-stacked teams. they need to regularly rebalance the teams...

Its also pretty amazing how fuck tards on the internet have the thought process of a dyslexic toddler and go in and fuck up servers.