Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Resolved DJ BANNIFIED] HT | alter3go Admin abused

DaRkILLa

1. Abuser name: HT | Alter3go

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:551097

3. What sever: Jailbreak

4. About what time: midnight

5. PROOF:

No proof as I did not expect him to do such thing. Basicly what happened was, I was a t and i rebel so i went to the disco. once they realized i was missing they told me to come out and I said no come get me at the disco. So he said he would come in and kill me, and i told him come in and try. few seconds later he slayed me. so I slayed him back. Even kentalish asked him why he slayed me. few seconds after that he bans me for 1500 minutes. WTF?

I see you followed the template, but you failed to see the reply to that template.

Rule #1 DJ does not abuse admin

Rule #2 If you think DJ is abusing you.... you need to read the MOTD

Rule #3 If you read the MOTD and still feel you are being abused.... see rule #1

this is the reason why people bitch about the jailbreak server, you were told to come out, you said come and get me, if anyone had shot you you would have cried freekiller.... it happens all the time in there. so you go slayed., you were delaying the game for everyone else in the server. Then you want to talk shit to me and be disrespectful. When you learn how to act right in the server then you can cry abuse....

you are unbanned by JJK (it was a 1 day ban)

No actually, if you were paying attention to the game you would have known I was ALREADY a rebel so you slayed me for no reeason. If you guys woulda came into the disco the last thing i would of done is cry about free killing because i was already Red. Don't try to justify your wrongful doing and just admit you were in the wrong.

why would I say come and get me if i was not already a rebel?

No actually, if you were paying attention to the game you would have known I was ALREADY a rebel so you slayed me for no reeason. If you guys woulda came into the disco the last thing i would of done is cry about free killing because i was already Red. Don't try to justify your wrongful doing and just admit you were in the wrong.

why would I say come and get me if i was not already a rebel?

seriously... stop now.

No its not in your face, and I Should not have been banned in the first place. simple as that

you got your face smacked alot as a kid for not knowing when to shut the fuck up didn't you?

if not, that might explain the problem you are having doing it now.

plain and simple, go on about your business...

if you cannot do this, I will get your paypal, personally send you back the money you donated for admin and make you my personal bitch every time you enter an HG server.

k, thx, bai

DJ

you got your face smacked alot as a kid for not knowing when to shut the fuck up didn't you?

if not, that might explain the problem you are having doing it now.

plain and simple, go on about your business...

if you cannot do this, I will get your paypal, personally send you back the money you donated for admin and make you my personal bitch every time you enter an HG server.

k, thx, bai

DJ

In that case, paypal is [email protected] since u can't seem to take a joke apparently.

i still wanna know why 1 lil argument resulted in a ban of a payed admin ( Without proof =( )

Ive gotten slayed a couple times by mistake, I usually tell them who I am rather than raging on forums.

Edited by HT | JJK

Your paying admin decided to talk shit in game and be disrespectful, there may not be proof, but there are witnesses.

Then he comes in here and despite warnings, cannot bring himself to shut up and let it ba after he was unbanned by you. How can Council members expect to have any control over this place if we let someone do whatever they want because they paid $5 for admin or reserved slot?

He had his chance, you can do what you want with his admin in Jailbreak.... it's your server. He will NOT come onto the forums and act like an ass without being dealt with.