Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Resolved DJ BANNIFIED] HT | alter3go Admin abused

DaRkILLa

Your paying admin decided to talk shit in game and be disrespectful, there may not be proof, but there are witnesses.

Then he comes in here and despite warnings, cannot bring himself to shut up and let it ba after he was unbanned by you. How can Council members expect to have any control over this place if we let someone do whatever they want because they paid $5 for admin or reserved slot?

He had his chance, you can do what you want with his admin in Jailbreak.... it's your server. He will NOT come onto the forums and act like an ass without being dealt with.

Honestly I did not disrepect you AT ALL. Don't try to make me look like the bad guy just to justify your actions. If anything the worst I probably said was "Why the fuck did you slay me?" . You can tell all your buddies to say they saw me saying this and that but the fact is you wont have any visual proof.

PLus you banned me not even a minute later after i had slayed you soo how was i being disrespectful and what not?

Last time I check not following the rules a ct give in the jailbreak server don't constitude being disrespectful. Plus look at your original reason as to why you slayed me. "He didnt listen to my command so i slayed him." right that makes perfect sense.

why this arguement lasted this long is pathetic

Dark dont be stupid you got slayed one time dont whine

Dj just let him say w/e and dont pay attention cuz obviously nothing will happen to you so let me complain to no one

this was just a simple miscommunication that could of been dealt with ingame by saying shit man i didnt know you were rebel just thought u were being a dick sorry

why this arguement lasted this long is pathetic

Dark dont be stupid you got slayed one time dont whine

Dj just let him say w/e and dont pay attention cuz obviously nothing will happen to you so let me complain to no one

this was just a simple miscommunication that could of been dealt with ingame by saying shit man i didnt know you were rebel just thought u were being a dick sorry

ummm maybe you missed his user title?