Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsgamers banned at my job

So my boss got a nifty little program that shows the most visted sites on his computers and due to me being a forum troll at work since there is nothing better to do, hellsgamers was #1 by a wide margin. Now my boss knows we visit sites on slow hours but as a lovely little joke he has decided to block my beloved hellsgamers(i'm posting through a proxxy lulz) and below is the result of what he did.

lol.jpg

and yes my name is Justin

and for some reason when i post threads through this proxxy it redirects me to year old threads lol

Edited by Weeman

lol thanks dirty, and when i asked him how many times i visited the site he said it was a whopping 5,200 compared to neogaf which was only 1,200 hits. (which is my other forum lol)

and john its wednesday, dont make me demote you to division leader of 15 year old girls again

Lol. Last year during one of my computer classes, I went on the website to search forums, and also to play games that we recently had came into. Well, the people next to me and the row behind me saw me playing Curveball and wanted to play, so I gave them the website. It spread around the school pretty fast. People were playing it in computer rooms, during class and in the library. Well, my school blocked HG last year :( - SORRY!

Anyways, whenever I get to a computer in school (i dont have any classes this year that uses a computer) ima have to try that proxy dirty. :)